• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sold Her...

I just sold my NSX after 3.5 years which is the longest I have ever owned a car. I got a Lotus Elise. Will miss the NSX but it was my third plus I had her a good while.

To me Elise and the Evo are the only cars under 100k that rival the NSX in terms of driving feel. I have already had an Evo and the Elise is light, exotic, reliable (Toyota built motor) etc. It lacks the luxury and refinment of the NSX but this isn't a car you buy for refinement. Its literally a toy.

You boys enjoy the NSX and hold all together while I'm gone. Who knows, I may be back yet again in the future :smile:

291976_126_full.jpg

291976_129_full.jpg

291976_132_full.jpg

291976_127_full.jpg

291976_133_full.jpg

291976_130_full.jpg

Last edited:
Aaron you know you be back, seeing pics of your knew ride JOnna sent I can tell you thats the best color I have seen that car in by far.

enjo y the new ride for your stable till another X arises.

gil

Feel free to pass those pics along so that others can enjoy them. :biggrin: :cool:

I just sold my NSX after 3.5 years which is the longest I have ever owned a car. I got a Lotus Elise. Will miss the NSX but it was my third plus I had her a good while.

To me Elise and the Evo are the only cars under 100k that rival the NSX in terms of driving feel. I have already has an Evo and the Elise is light, exotic, reliable (Toyota built motor) etc. It lacks the luxury and refinment of the NSX but this isn't a car you buy for refinement. Its literally a toy.

You boys enjoy the NSX and hold all together while I'm gone. Who knows, I may be back yet again in th future :smile:

Post some pics :biggrin:. Sounds like we have similar taste in cars. Regarding driver feel you should definitly check out the P-Cars. I've not driven the the S2000 but from word of mouth I've heard that is another car with greet feel. I have a S2000 CR coming and I can confirm regarding the driving feel in fall.

Gil,

You're probably right. As time goes on and more cars become watered down, the NSX will likely look even better in an authentic sort of way. This is one of the things I really like about the Elise. It has that timeless Ferrari Dino and 328 look with a modern twist.

I'll post some pics soon. You guys enjoy the NSX and I'll make sure and look you two up if I move to Austin so I can see what Mike has done to yours and what K will be doing to my old one.

The last NSX I sold went to Kevin who proceeded to make it into a celebrity as it was in more magazines and shows than any other I can think of. It was the yellow widebody with Volks, supercharger tricked sound system, brembos, cameras etc. It usually had a Quaker State logo since it was touring with Kenny Tran. You have some big shoes to fill :smile:

Post some pics :biggrin:. Sounds like we have similar taste in cars. Regarding driver feel you should definitly check out the P-Cars. I've not driven the the S2000 but from word of mouth I've heard that is another car with greet feel. I have a S2000 CR coming and I can confirm regarding the driving feel in fall.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the cr s2k as well. :biggrin: Sorry to see the nsx go but the lotus is a great replacement!

NO prob Aaron, just give me a buzz anytime, i'll make sure we do the same if we are in the area. As for the shoes to fill, I remember that ride, pretty cool.

gil
Gil,

You're probably right. As time goes on and more cars become watered down, the NSX will likely look even better in an authentic sort of way. This is one of the things I really like about the Elise. It has that timeless Ferrari Dino and 328 look with a modern twist.

I'll post some pics soon. You guys enjoy the NSX and I'll make sure and look you two up if I move to Austin so I can see what Mike has done to yours and what K will be doing to my old one.

The last NSX I sold went to Kevin who proceeded to make it into a celebrity as it was in more magazines and shows than any other I can think of. It was the yellow widebody with Volks, supercharger tricked sound system, brembos, cameras etc. It usually had a Quaker State logo since it was touring with Kenny Tran. You have some big shoes to fill :smile:

Back