• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some of you may appreciate this

KANE said:
Synergy your car looks evil!!!!

Hey thanks man, hopefully I can atleast come close to the thread you started when I start my whole project within these next months. Keep up the good work, I need more inspiration from you to get off my ass.

big thumbs up!

gil

Sorry fellas nothing too exciting lately. I built a mounting bracket to support the turbo, so it is not just hanging off the headers. I can snap a pic if you guys want to see it. Probably more pics in a few days, expect to see the remote oil cooler install and the start of the bodywork.

Ravi

Damn!

Just came across this thread. Reading it makes me wish I had an extra 50k sitting around and nothing else to do for the next six months. I applaud your attention to detail and look forward to the finished project. I think you and the car would make great subjects for an NSX Driver magazine article. Please let me know if you'd be interested as I'm currently looking for a subject for my next article. Keep up the great work and keep the pictures coming! :biggrin:
Scott

Very cool car.....what part of the country are you located in? Wondering how freaked out the locals will be to see it on the road. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Very cool car.....what part of the country are you located in? Wondering how freaked out the locals will be to see it on the road. :D

I'm in Seattle, WA. Ya I look forward to completing the car soon.

Ravi

GIVE ME MORE!! =P I cant wait to see this get finished... I´m curious to se that color on the sorcery kit, when will you post more body pics?

You guys are so funny, sorry for not posting more pics.I finally moved into my building and I have been very busy getting my shop together, I haven't had much time to work on my car:) More progress very soon... :biggrin:

Ravi

KANE said:
You guys are so funny, sorry for not posting more pics.I finally moved into my building and I have been very busy getting my shop together, I haven't had much time to work on my car:) More progress very soon... :biggrin:

Ravi

No excuses!!! I think you are forgetting how many of us (ok, it might just be me) are living vicariously through you in this thread!!! :biggrin:

KANE said:
I'm in Seattle, WA. Ya I look forward to completing the car soon.

Ravi

Okay...I was curious because the body shop your car is in had a car in the background with Indiana plates, so I figured you may be close by.

Meeyatch1 said:
Okay...I was curious because the body shop your car is in had a car in the background with Indiana plates, so I figured you may be close by.

I looked through all the pics but did not see a car with indiana plates, which one were you speaking of?

Go to yuor post on page 3 that says this:

KANE said:
todays pics. intercooler mounting frame completed, also weld pads welded to the intercooler.

Then look pictures down at the Honda Accord in the background with the Indiana plates '79 L 6539' and you will see what I saw. :)

Hmmm, I'm with Mitch on this one...Looks like an Indiana plate to me... :biggrin:

Here are the current plates for Oregon and Indiana. And yes, I have too much time on my hands... :wink:

Attachments

• wed3.jpg
    wed3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 611
  • Oregon.jpg
    Oregon.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Indiana.jpg
    Indiana.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 490
Back