• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery 2007 s-gt widebody at www.umbrellaautodesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys pics and prices below,

SORCERY 2007 S-GT WIDEBODY $8500 USD+SHIPPING

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...id-1540/sorcery_new_sgt_widebody_for_nsx.html

Basic kit includes:

S-GT FRONT MAIN BUMPER FACE FRP
S-GT CARBON FRONT UNDERBOARD
S-GT WIDE LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT FENDERS FRP
S-GT WIDE LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE STEP WITH CARBON CAPS(4 PCS)
S-GT WIDE LEFT AND RIGHT REAR FENDER FRP
S-GT WIDE REAR SIDE DUCT SET FRP

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS :

SORCERY DRY CF OR FRP NSX-R HOOD
SORCERY DRY CF TRUNK LID
S-GT REAR WING 1800MM CFRP
SORCERY TRUNK SPOILER FRP
SORCERY NSX RGT REAR BUMPER FACE FRP

SPECIAL REAR DIFUSSOR/BUMPER PACKAGE ONLY AVAILABLE AT UMBRELLA AUTO DESIGN

ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY/ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

First SORCERY S-GT KIT outside of Japan is here now at Umbrella Auto Design:smile:

We have the kit on premesis now and can provide English speaking support during the fitment process for all customers 7 days week

Tested and correct wheel offset and width info for this kit is also available from Umbrella Auto Design.

Pics of the ACTUAL kit during the fitment process:

Attachments

• l_9f13cb557dee2c1d735570c71c6dd0e2.jpg
    l_9f13cb557dee2c1d735570c71c6dd0e2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 677
  • l_66dc6510b64c7e02d553403fbbeca38f.jpg
    l_66dc6510b64c7e02d553403fbbeca38f.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 631
  • l_bcdcf34db08608f9e673df24cd1b76b1.jpg
    l_bcdcf34db08608f9e673df24cd1b76b1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 664
  • l_ed81b0469508d4616f39119071343e02.jpg
    l_ed81b0469508d4616f39119071343e02.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 638
  • l_595907a87277667ac8e70e81782c77a6.jpg
    l_595907a87277667ac8e70e81782c77a6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I just got word from my paint shop, my personal 92 with Sorcery SGT kit will be completed in the next 2 weeks.

We have the best price available on this kit so if interested feel free to drop me a line.

Rav

Last edited:
that's one Fing hot widebody~!!

Sneak peek at my personal sgt:smile:

Photographing candy paint is a bitch LOL

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
what color is that? like a sunburst orange? can't wait to see the final product!!!

Ravi I am so interested in the shit you do, I am seriously thinking of handing you an NSX and telling you to do that full interior you do and the widebody and everything. I think your quality of work is awesome, at least judging by the pictures. I am just debating if I should do this to a 2005 low milage car or to get another NSX that is not as nice. Please post more pics. I can't find the interior pics anymore. Where are they?

Last edited:
Ravi I am so interested in the shit you do, I am seriously thinking of handing you an NSX and telling you to do that full interior you do and the widebody and everything. I think your quality of work is awesome, at least judging by the pictures. I am just debating if I should do this to a 2005 low milage car or to get another NSX that is not as nice. Please post more pics. I can't find the interior pics anymore. Where are they?

Hi, I think doing the complete conversion to a late NSX would be awesome, depending on if you intend to keep the car for a while, however finding a high mile early car as the basis for a fully modified car would be awesome as well. I guess it comes down to your budget. Interior pics should be somewhere on prime, I just cannot remember where. If you send me your email address I can send you all I have and even some new ones no one has seen yet.

Rav

Sorcery SGT full wide kit in stock and ready for shipment direct to you with no wait!!:smile:

Special promo price for 1 kit only.

Rav

Go for it! Save all the oem panels and convert back someday if needed. I would rather modify a solid good condition car, than modify some old worn out or salvage titled car. So will the next guy who buys your car!! I see so many wonderful modded cars, but some have 150k miles and they want too much money for them. Just my 3cents!

OK I want my discount for this infomercial LOL:cool:

Go for it! Save all the oem panels and convert back someday if needed. I would rather modify a solid good condition car, than modify some old worn out or salvage titled car. So will the next guy who buys your car!! I see so many wonderful modded cars, but some have 150k miles and they want too much money for them. Just my 3cents!

OK I want my discount for this infomercial LOL:cool:

Discount approved:smile:

Rav

As much as i HATE any "body-kit" i will admit, if done tastefully OMG .. personally if i had my $ laying i'd consider this ... wow ... just to see Super GT and how amazing the nsx's look there then I imagine an NSX like that but with a solid 1 color only, no stickers no nothing ... wow ..
Oscar

From one Ravi to another, you have impeccable taste. Can't wait to see the finished product.

As much as i HATE any "body-kit" i will admit, if done tastefully OMG .. personally if i had my $ laying i'd consider this ... wow ... just to see Super GT and how amazing the nsx's look there then I imagine an NSX like that but with a solid 1 color only, no stickers no nothing ... wow ..
Oscar

Glad you like:smile:

Rav

Car looks awesome!!! Any motor upgrades? What wheels are you bolting on that badboy?:biggrin:

Last edited:
Ravi I can't say enough good things about the car. It is going to be a beauty and a beast. I am seriously considering selling every panel on my freshly painted lady and starting over...:confused: with closed fenders though...:smile:

DJ

Sounds good, I know a guy that knows a guy that can get Sorcery so if you need any parts let me know:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back