• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sorcery 2007 s-gt widebody at www.umbrellaautodesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys pics and prices below,

SORCERY 2007 S-GT WIDEBODY $8500 USD+SHIPPING

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...id-1540/sorcery_new_sgt_widebody_for_nsx.html

Basic kit includes:

S-GT FRONT MAIN BUMPER FACE FRP
S-GT CARBON FRONT UNDERBOARD
S-GT WIDE LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT FENDERS FRP
S-GT WIDE LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE STEP WITH CARBON CAPS(4 PCS)
S-GT WIDE LEFT AND RIGHT REAR FENDER FRP
S-GT WIDE REAR SIDE DUCT SET FRP

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS :

SORCERY DRY CF OR FRP NSX-R HOOD
SORCERY DRY CF TRUNK LID
S-GT REAR WING 1800MM CFRP
SORCERY TRUNK SPOILER FRP
SORCERY NSX RGT REAR BUMPER FACE FRP

SPECIAL REAR DIFUSSOR/BUMPER PACKAGE ONLY AVAILABLE AT UMBRELLA AUTO DESIGN

ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY/ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED

First SORCERY S-GT KIT outside of Japan is here now at Umbrella Auto Design:smile:

We have the kit on premesis now and can provide English speaking support during the fitment process for all customers 7 days week

Tested and correct wheel offset and width info for this kit is also available from Umbrella Auto Design.

Pics of the ACTUAL kit during the fitment process:

Attachments

• l_9f13cb557dee2c1d735570c71c6dd0e2.jpg
    l_9f13cb557dee2c1d735570c71c6dd0e2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 677
  • l_66dc6510b64c7e02d553403fbbeca38f.jpg
    l_66dc6510b64c7e02d553403fbbeca38f.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 631
  • l_bcdcf34db08608f9e673df24cd1b76b1.jpg
    l_bcdcf34db08608f9e673df24cd1b76b1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 664
  • l_ed81b0469508d4616f39119071343e02.jpg
    l_ed81b0469508d4616f39119071343e02.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 638
  • l_595907a87277667ac8e70e81782c77a6.jpg
    l_595907a87277667ac8e70e81782c77a6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I just got word from my paint shop, my personal 92 with Sorcery SGT kit will be completed in the next 2 weeks.

We have the best price available on this kit so if interested feel free to drop me a line.

Rav

Last edited:
that's one Fing hot widebody~!!

Sneak peek at my personal sgt:smile:

Photographing candy paint is a bitch LOL

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
what color is that? like a sunburst orange? can't wait to see the final product!!!

Ravi I am so interested in the shit you do, I am seriously thinking of handing you an NSX and telling you to do that full interior you do and the widebody and everything. I think your quality of work is awesome, at least judging by the pictures. I am just debating if I should do this to a 2005 low milage car or to get another NSX that is not as nice. Please post more pics. I can't find the interior pics anymore. Where are they?

Last edited:
Ravi I am so interested in the shit you do, I am seriously thinking of handing you an NSX and telling you to do that full interior you do and the widebody and everything. I think your quality of work is awesome, at least judging by the pictures. I am just debating if I should do this to a 2005 low milage car or to get another NSX that is not as nice. Please post more pics. I can't find the interior pics anymore. Where are they?

Hi, I think doing the complete conversion to a late NSX would be awesome, depending on if you intend to keep the car for a while, however finding a high mile early car as the basis for a fully modified car would be awesome as well. I guess it comes down to your budget. Interior pics should be somewhere on prime, I just cannot remember where. If you send me your email address I can send you all I have and even some new ones no one has seen yet.

Rav

Sorcery SGT full wide kit in stock and ready for shipment direct to you with no wait!!:smile:

Special promo price for 1 kit only.

Rav

Go for it! Save all the oem panels and convert back someday if needed. I would rather modify a solid good condition car, than modify some old worn out or salvage titled car. So will the next guy who buys your car!! I see so many wonderful modded cars, but some have 150k miles and they want too much money for them. Just my 3cents!

OK I want my discount for this infomercial LOL:cool:

Go for it! Save all the oem panels and convert back someday if needed. I would rather modify a solid good condition car, than modify some old worn out or salvage titled car. So will the next guy who buys your car!! I see so many wonderful modded cars, but some have 150k miles and they want too much money for them. Just my 3cents!

OK I want my discount for this infomercial LOL:cool:

Discount approved:smile:

Rav

As much as i HATE any "body-kit" i will admit, if done tastefully OMG .. personally if i had my $ laying i'd consider this ... wow ... just to see Super GT and how amazing the nsx's look there then I imagine an NSX like that but with a solid 1 color only, no stickers no nothing ... wow ..
Oscar

From one Ravi to another, you have impeccable taste. Can't wait to see the finished product.

As much as i HATE any "body-kit" i will admit, if done tastefully OMG .. personally if i had my $ laying i'd consider this ... wow ... just to see Super GT and how amazing the nsx's look there then I imagine an NSX like that but with a solid 1 color only, no stickers no nothing ... wow ..
Oscar

Glad you like:smile:

Rav

Car looks awesome!!! Any motor upgrades? What wheels are you bolting on that badboy?:biggrin:

Last edited:
Ravi I can't say enough good things about the car. It is going to be a beauty and a beast. I am seriously considering selling every panel on my freshly painted lady and starting over...:confused: with closed fenders though...:smile:

DJ

Sounds good, I know a guy that knows a guy that can get Sorcery so if you need any parts let me know:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back