• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spa Francorchamps Who's going???

Thanks

Hopefully will be follwing Kevin anyway so that should make it a lot easier :)

710 said:
simonprelude,
Don't be daunted, it's easy.
Route to Spa:

There are two routes, the following is the shortest and quickest and is practically a straight line on the map to Liege with no peage in France.
Calais, get on motorway to Bruxelles / Brugge, it’s straight to Brussels, motorway all the way. Fast. Easy.
At Brussels, take the Ring north (direction Luik)(Luik is Liege).
Leave the Ring direction Luik / Leuven / E40.
Take the E40 all the way past Liege. When passing Liege there are a lot of chaotic signs. follow “Aachen, Verviers, Saint Vith, Prüm, Maastricht, Anvers” but basically stay on the main motorway, don’t turn off.
After Liege, take the next motorway south, it’s the E42 towards Verviers, go past Verviers to, I think, exit 10 (it will have a picture of an F1 car and say Francorchamps). Turn right and follow the road. It really is easy.
The second route goes past Namur, this is longer and involves much more changing of motorways.
Hope to see you.
Peter

Simon,
OK, great. Kevin certainly knows the way to Spa, and knows his way around the circuit too. Will you be following him on the circuit too?! :eek:
Peter

The programm for sunday is changed. There are two groups instead of three groups now. So if you intend to drive on sunday you haven more driving time.

Peter, we don't go that way anymore to Spa (the Ring road north of Brussels). After one time when we took HOURS to get through the traffic round Brussels. We turn off and head south and go under Brussels. I can't tell you the exact roads, as my navigator takes care of route planning on the way :smile:

We'll be there all weekend.

BlueEyes' NSX said:
Peter,
Is your car going to be clean for this event ? :wink:
Greetz
Aaaaaaggg! My car WAS clean a few weeks ago, yes I actually washed it! But now it’s dirty again after putting 5000km on in a few weeks.
I’m afraid I will have to have my own little special parking spot way in the back because if Gerard sees my car, he’ll get mad at me.
I put new front disc rotors on (third set) and it has new tyres. Does that count? The oil in the engine is new too.
The oil on the body is still the old oil from passing that Alfa at the Nurburgring…
Peter

710 said:
Aaaaaaggg! My car WAS clean a few weeks ago, yes I actually washed it! But now it’s dirty again after putting 5000km on in a few weeks.
I’m afraid I will have to have my own little special parking spot way in the back because if Gerard sees my car, he’ll get mad at me.
I put new front disc rotors on (third set) and it has new tyres. Does that count? The oil in the engine is new too.
The oil on the body is still the old oil from passing that Alfa at the Nurburgring…
Peter
:mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad:

I'm trying to get there on saturday with the NSX, if i can find a proper set of tires on friday, or i'll take a little gamble and try the threaded old tires for a last run :eek:
Anyway, if things turn out, i should be driving down with Peter(imola).

If i deside to leave the damn NSX, i might drive down on a sunday with the Type-R

DutchBlackNsx said:
I'm trying to get there on saturday with the NSX, if.......Anyway, if things turn out, i should be driving down with Peter(imola).
Will you and Peter be there in the morning on Saturday? If so, I will try to get there in the morning too. I have to work 13.00 to 20.00 on Saturday, so I will be there on Sunday afternoon. If I miss you, say hi to Peter for me, ok? I haven’t seen him for a long while.
Peter

Gerard van Santen said:
:mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad:
Gerard, if it rains this weekend, does that count as a car wash? :smile::smile:

1. Gerard van Santen and family
2. Ronny Lucassen ( saterday only)
3. Frank and Joke Maene
4. Simon Finnis and partner
5. Eric & Melina Ooms (depending on the weather )
6. Bart Geerts + partner (saturday or sunday)
7. Magdalena (saturday)
8. Peter Miller (Sunday)
9. Danny -yellow- (saturday?+sunday)
10. Danny -black targa- (sunday)

710 said:
Will you and Peter be there in the morning on Saturday? If so, I will try to get there in the morning too. I have to work 13.00 to 20.00 on Saturday, so I will be there on Sunday afternoon. If I miss you, say hi to Peter for me, ok? I haven’t seen him for a long while.
Peter

Nope, not gonna be there earlier then about 2 or 3.
Will say hi to him.

Ta

Back