Special deal on JRZ Suspensions for NSXPO participants

Hi guys,

I just got word from a friend who just returned from NSXPO 2008. He received a email from JRZ Suspension Engineering that they are offering a special deal on their RS series dampers for the NSX to all attendees and attendees only of NSXPO. I've ridden in a couple NSX's equipped with these shocks and they are awesome. Perfect compromise for a street/track vehicle. I've checked with them a couple months ago and I know the set goes for $4550.00 retail. If the deal is good enough, it would be so worth it. So to all you luck guys and gals who were able to attend but didn't get the email, they can be reached at

[email protected].

The special runs till the end of September thou no price was quoted. If the deals good enough, could someone who attended maybe get me a set?

Regards,

Eddie

HTML:
<broken record>of course, I agree!</broken record>

Jon Martin is the local JRZ reseller and did such a great job installing and tuning the JRZs on my car. For those of you who've driven my car, you know what I know. That its the single best suspension on any F or P car I've owned. And maybe the best single upgrade I've ever done on any car.

Yes, they're expensive, for sure. But they'll take more tenths off your lap times than the equivalent dollar expense in horsepower upgrades.

If they're a good deal, buy 'um.

HTML:
<broken record>of course, I agree!</broken record>

Jon Martin is the local JRZ reseller and did such a great job installing and tuning the JRZs on my car. For those of you who've driven my car, you know what I know. That its the single best suspension on any F or P car I've owned. And maybe the best single upgrade I've ever done on any car.

Yes, they're expensive, for sure. But they'll take more tenths off your lap times than the equivalent dollar expense in horsepower upgrades.

If they're a good deal, buy 'um.

Anil,

I am glad you posted your impression on the NSX RR thread. If it wasn't for you and Lutera I wouldn't have purchased them. I couldn't agree with you more that they are one of the best mods I have put on my car. Words cannot describe how well they perform and RIDE. Ride is like stock (maybe better) with no brake dive or body roll.

Back