• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in philadelphia

Was at work this afternoon in Table 31 and saw a stock red Nsx. Must have been a 91-94 because it had the fat spokes and black top. None the less it stunned me because of the paint looked flawless and it made me miss my car that much more.

It also made me think how happy I'll be in a few months when I pick it up.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

That might have been my '91 on 17th or Arch.

I just joined the site because I'm looking for an Acura dealership in the Philly area where I can get the best possible service -for both routine and more complicated issues- that comes highly recommended by owners.

I was a customer at Ardmore Acura for many years but I will no longer go there. Can you recommend anyone? Hey, enjoy your nsx when you get it.

Thanks,
Melanie

I'd recommend Davis Acura which I think was an hour or two outside Philly. They did my cv boot. I might take it to Larry Bxxxxxx if you don't mind a drive up to NY. Larry is probably the best guy if you don't mind the drive, and he's cheaper than Davis also.

Stephen

I take my 91 NSX to Davis Acura but you have to ensure that only Bernie works on your car. When you make your appointment, ask for a day that Bernis is in the shop.

Back