• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Wake Forest tonight

I saw a red NSX tonight coming out of the Heritage neighborhood turning left on South Main. It was slammed and appeared to have a wide body kit. I tried to get beside it but traffic wouldn't allow it. It looked very good in amongst the normal dd's out there. :cool:

Great, I wonder how many NSX owners are in the Raleigh area? Do you guys ever get together? I'm going to try and attend the Brier Creek event one of these days but other than that I don't see any other activities. :confused:

John Komar is the resident NSX guru that keeps everyone informed on NSX activities in the area.
99NCNSX is his name here on Prime...

taws6,

PM me information and I will put you on my roster. Currently have almost 60 NSX owners in the southern VA/NC/SC area on my roster.

Include name, year and color of your NSX - an e-mail address - your Prime ID (taws6) and a phone number.

When organizing NSX events in the area, I send out e-mails and usually follow up with a phone call to make sure everyone gets the word.

Thanks, John Komar

Back