• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

SPOTTED (Toronto area): Black NSX-T with driver foglight out (HWY-404)

So during my trip to Toronto for my Grand Am race held at Mosport, I spotted a Black NSX T-top driven by I believe an Asian driver around 10pm on Highway 404 going North. The NSX had a light color interior (Tan or white) and the drivers side foglight was out.

I would have waved, but was in a rental car (white Ford Escape SUV) and it was dark, I was late, and decided to see if they were on prime instead.

-Billy

Billy - you gotta give me a heads up next time you goof. We may be able to put a yacht club dinner together.

how is that car running/ ie what was the qualifiying time?

i just saw a black one on 404 @3:30 heading north!
the fog light is out! is it the same one?
i notice the AP Brake on the front too!!!
good stuff!

Billy - you gotta give me a heads up next time you goof. We may be able to put a yacht club dinner together.

how is that car running/ ie what was the qualifiying time?
Sorry, it's been a hectic month. I will have to give you lead time.

Check out www.grand-am.com and look at the Koni Challenge schedule. We'll be at Trois Rivieres in Quebec later this year. You should make the trek out to the race. Lots of fans, food, cars, and good racing!!!

Oh at Mosport, my best lap was a 1:31.459 and finished 3rd. My co-driver qualified the car 4th with a 1:31.234

-Billy

Back