• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Status of coolnsx (Gil)

Gil,

Best of Luck for a speedy recovery, our prayers are with you.

Regards,
LarryB

Gil,

I was not at NSXPO but you surely made a good impression on members that have met you.

My family and I will pray for you tonight at dinner. Speedy recovery!

Get better, Gil. You represent the NSX community in your generosity and kindness. Without you, we wouldn't have the awesome barbeques!! Get better, de-stress, and invest in your overall well-being. Let me know if you need any exercise or physical therapy prescription. Ted

Hey Gil,

Sorry to hear what happened to you! I left XPO before the Sat banquet. So I didn't know about it until just a few minutes ago. Good thing you had Donna there to take care of you. I know how it feels to get sick while away from home.

I'll put in the good words to the big guy. Haven't talked to Him for awhile, but I know He is listening.

You've been working too hard, buddy. It is time for you to take this opportunity to recharge, enjoy the fruits of your hard work and the love ones around you.

Donna, please take good care of this big teddy bear, OK? Get well soon, Gil!

I am keeping my fingers crossed, Gil, that your condition is nothing serious. It's a shame this had to happen and happen during such a fun time. Hopefully nothing more than some kind of stress-induced one-off incident. When you are back on your feet (soon) we'll have to do something to make up for your lost fun time. A short road trip and food get together to talk about our NSXPO memories and activities should do the trick. :wink:

All the best,

Steve

Gil, it was a pleasure as usual to see you earlier in the event. I was so sorry to hear about this - Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

1075943584_U8ULW-XL.jpg

Best wishes Gil! I hope you are feeling better and have a quick recovery.

Thanks Everyone for all your help and well wishes. I will pass these along to Gil.

I am here in Vegas now with Gil and my mom. And I will try to keep you up to date on his status.

Thanks Again.

Ryan

Thanks Everyone for all your help and well wishes. I will pass these along to Gil.

I am here in Vegas now with Gil and my mom. And I will try to keep you up to date on his status.

Thanks Again.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan!!

Gil, I do hope that you get well soon and able to return home. Team #3 was lost without you!

I look forward to seeing you at next year's NSXPO!

-Don

Thanks Again.

Ryan

Hello, Ryan. Can you tell us anything?

Just got word from Ryan that Gil was released this morning. They made the trek from Las Vegas and he is now home and resting. It was requested from everyone to please refrain from calling to give him time to rest and settle down after the long drive. IMO the best thing to do is to send a note or card to his mailing address or PM him through Prime.

Thank you everyone for your concern, prayers and well wishes.

Mailing address:
Gil Leach
PO Box 206
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92678

Last edited:
Back