• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Status Racing – Making the Ring Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are super proud to be apart of Status Racing in that it is made in the USA. The Ring series of seats that feature the Ring, Ring GT, and Ring GT-X are built at our Washington State facility by talented experience people to meet the strict FIA standards. One of the most popular functions of our brand is the Icon Configurator. This lets you custom design your seat by material, stitching, cushion, and seat backing. We have created some of the most beautiful safety seats around and encourage you to check out the product offering from Status Racing. Enjoy this video short of “Making the Ring”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzQlj0zZiC4&feature=player_embedded&list=UUO8Ez2zg57LdDtN3I70OjqA

status-racing-seat-500x333.jpg

Audi2-500x333.png

** Not sure if I posted in the correct section..Mods if I did please move accordingly**

Last edited:
How much is a kelvar status seat btw just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back