• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steve Gooding ... Can't say enough!

Hey everyone,

I just cannot say enough good things about Steve Gooding. Today, (fathers day, he is a father of 4) I was in Raleigh to see my father in law. Ealier in the week, I asked Steve if he could do a Valve Adjustment on my car ... he said "sure". At first I was going to leave me car there all week, then he offered that if I dropped my car off early, he could have it done by the end of the day! :eek:

WOW ... being 2 hours away, I was shocked to hear I could drive my car home the same day I dropped it off ... especially on a Sunday and it being Fathers day.

I got to Steve's house and for those you that have been there ... his driveway got a peice of my car! Yep some of my front lip is on his drive way. According to Steve, my car is deffinately the lowest NSX he's had there!

I left the car with Steve to have the Valves Adjusted. A few hours later he called letting me know that I was missing a few timing belt gaskets and he had them in stock! :eek: Yep ... no wait. He gave me a price and I had him install them upon putting eveything back together. When I picked up the car, not only did it sound 100% better, he replaced 2 of my front wheel studs (I had the studs in the car) and completely cleaned my engine compartment!:eek: He went above and beyond what I asked him to do. You will not get that service at a local dealer. I promise you that.

I cannot say enough about Steve. Not only does he know eveything about NSX's, but he is just a great guy as well. I have never had a mechanic work on any of my cars and Steve is the first one. I can assure you ... my car will be back in his hands again when it needs servicing.

I storngly recommend anyone that needs anything to do with an NSX in the Raleigh, NC area, please give Steve a call. You will not regret it.

Thanks Steve!

Darrin

Thank you for the kind words and I am working on some new approaches. I have called my concrete contractor to see how we are going to fix this problem. It used to be that I only had one with a problem and I was able to get by but yours (NOW THE LOWEST) has forced me to find a solution.

As always remember:
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Steve

Steve,

Once again a HUGE thank you! When my wife can tell the difference before and after you worked on my car, that speaks huge words!

Also ... it looks like I might have the solution to get in and out of your place the next time I am there. I think I am going to get the front V.R.H. and new coilovers from Rav at Umbrella Auto.

This will raise the front of my car on demand for situations like your driveway :biggrin:, speed bumps and road kill!

I'll keep you posed. Maybe I'll head out your way and I am ready to install them. Working on the lift is much easier. Then we can test eveything out on your drive way! :biggrin:

What do you think?

Cheers bud,
Darrin

Was the grass cut? :tongue:

Seriously ... thanks so much for everything you've done so far. I can assure I'll see you again.

Back