• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO Billet Alum Motor Mounts for the NSX - "The last motor mount you will ever buy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: STMPO Billet Alum Motor Mounts for the NSX - "The last motor mount you will ever

Hey Ross,

Just want to let you know that not only am I impressed with the quality and workmanship of these mounts, but how much tighter the car feels now as well!

But wait there's more...

I'm also really impressed with the quality and fit of the free shirt you sent me as well! Man it's winter here and I'm like wearing it every day! A couple of guys even recognised your brand at World Time Attack in Sydney a couple of weeks ago! Awesome.

Anyways, I need to buy some more! The fit is perfect and quality is as good as we've come to expect from your work! :wink:

Re: STMPO Billet Alum Motor Mounts for the NSX - "The last motor mount you will ever

Mike just letting you know I think Ross is suspended again, if you don't hear from him.

Mike just letting you know I think Ross is suspended again, if you don't hear from him.

Really? Again?? :confused:

Thanks for the update! I really should keep up to date with what goes on around here more often... :redface:

Ross,

Are you planning on selling these again?

I'd be interested in a set if more are made. Tentative group-buy perhaps?

Maybe if we can get maybe 5 or more people, it can be worth his while to make a few.

I'm in for all 3 mounts if a group buy is set up with a nice price.:smile:

I'd be interested all for all mounts. If a group buy is organised direct, count me in!!!

I have had them in my car for 6 months now with no noticable noise difference or vibrations well worth it, contact him direct see what he can do

I would be interested in a set too but has anyone manage to contact Ross?

Based on his rather brief responses to my e-mails, my guess is that he's done building anything for the NSX market. :frown:

Based on his rather brief responses to my e-mails, my guess is that he's done building anything for the NSX market. :frown:

That's a shame. From reading the earlier posts, he didn't seem to want to produce more.

Best of luck to the lucky few that have these. :)

I am pretty sure you guys can all forget about anything new coming out (meaning more examples produced). Sucks, wish I had these along with that coolant tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back