• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

StmpoRaceProducts user account compromised

I have my log on back and all pm's will be answered now...

Thanks for the help Lud... I hope I can get my turbo post back...

Regards

Oh my god, this board is getting ridiculous. Language doesn't define class. Get off your high horse Doug.

I would respectfully disagree that language doesn't define class.
I can respect someone a lot more if they are able to express their feelings or emotions in a concise manner without resorting to childish and immature cuss words. To me it also shows a lack of respect for yourself, respect for the person you are 'talking' to, education on the language in regards to being able to find and properly use words that express what you want to say without vulgarity.
I'm sure you hear teenagers using those kinds of words in the mall and stores and as such while around their friends since they are trying to 'fit in' and be cool around them. Does that impress you to hear them talk that way? Would you want to have your family around them at that time so they can hear those kinds of words and think it is alright? I doubt it. It goes back to them not being educated enough to know that they don't have to talk that way.
Therefore, we are all a nice community and really don't need to have to be subjected to that type of verbal abuse.
Then again, if we don't like the way you talk, we can always use the 'ignore' feature which works very well.

Back