• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STOLEN PHX: 1995 Brooklands Green JH4NA1187ST000574

Call your insurance company-

My car NSX was stolen- but recovered 2 days later in perfect condition- joy ride? no forced entry-
The police found it at an apartment complex that was in a bad neighborhood- had it towed , the kicker was that the wrecker wrote the wrong address and so did the police , on notice that the car was recovered, so it went to the wrong address- it was my insurance company that told me it was found.

Bad news-
The city wrecker waits about a month, then puts it up for auction- starting at $200. if you don't come and get it.

yes it does sound like a scam operation.

Was the car inside the garage or outside in the driveway?
Was the car alarmed?

Thanks again everyone... Nothing yet (from the Police). They did lift a ton of prints off of the Civic drivers door glass and a few off the passenger side and I think one off of the console shifter release button (Civic was an automatic). If she's still in town and parked or abandoned somewhere, she's probabably unrecognizable with the mud-storm we had roll through here Monday night...

Hey M. Yeah, in driveway, space nearest to front door. Factory alarm (which disables when doors unlock). We didn't hear a thing all night from family room in back of house. Dogs didn't hear a thing. Discovered vacancy in driveway when took recyclables out to the street at midnight. Saw drop car (white 4-door civic boosted earlier that night according to Phx PD) in street on far side of driveway. Got more than a few prints off drivers window...nothing from Phx PD at noon call. T.

grrrr...I would be so mad...Sorry to hear. I do a lot of commuting on the 210/134 in and out of LA...will keep an eye out...
Hang in there.,,

Damm Tim, that really sucks.

Lojack is a waste of money. It's pricey to have it installed. It charges you monthly and you can't track it yourself (didn't used to be able to at least, might have changed that now). Anyway, look into "Mobile Guardian", you can have it installed at a local dealership, it also acts as an alarm, you can track the vehicle online, you can disable the vehicle online, and it can also send you alerts for the vehicle. I had it on my truck (should have had it on my NSX) and it was great. One time installation fee...

Sorry to jump off topic but it is nice to see you back and posting again.

Back