• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STOLEN PHX: 1995 Brooklands Green JH4NA1187ST000574

Stolen from home in North Scottsdale home between 7PM and midnight Sunday night Dec 6.

Brooklands Green/Onyx, STMPO front and rear bars recently installed, headers and exhaust.

Keep a lookout Arizona and SoCal...thx...:mad:

God damnit ! I hate phoenix sometimes! I'll keep an eye out man.

Ugh im gonna get a damn alarm on mine as soon as it gets here.

I'm sorry for your lose, nothing pisses me off more than low lifes stealing what we work so hard to get. I wish you the best of luck, you have a very rare color combo so it should help you recover it easier.

Wow that sucks, Brookland Green NSXs are really rare too. I'm sorry for your loss man.

Bunch of LOW LIFE who lives on other.... Some of us take years to get there and 1 minute for other to destory....

BEST OF LUCK WITH THE RECOVERY....

Thanks all, They dropped a 4-door civic (stolen earlier that night) between my neighbors house and mine and made off with my NSX. I'll keep everyone posted... T. :frown:

SOB, someone tried to get into mine the other day! You better believe I'll keep my eyes open down here in SoCal for you!

Sorry to hear about that.....do you garage your car? I hope you find your car soon.....I was thinking about getting lojack myself....

Sorry to hear that you've lost your NSX....Hopefully it will be returned intact soon...I don't know if the scenario below lines up with how your car disappeared but I respect you may not want to comment anyhow.

I have some general questions based on the observations I have visiting friends near Minneapolis from time to time. I am from (and live) in the UK.

My pals in MN seem to always leave their keys in their vehicles, sometimes while park outside but alway when garaged at home. They think it quite strange when I question this!! Apparently if it gets stolen then "that's what insurance is for"!! In the UK it's vitually impossible to get any vehicle insurance without an immobiliser system (sometimes also incorporating an alarm). The insurance companies will not insure you without any first line of defence anti-theft system. Additionally, if you were to leave your car keys in the car and it gets stolen then the insurance will not pay out as it is deemed that the owner was negligent in that they assisted the thief. Even if the car is in the garage with the keys in they still will not pay out. Infact, unless you can provide the insurance company with the keys and alarm blipper if your vehicle is stolen then you will struggle to get any money back.....

almost all cars & motorbikes sold in the UK come with factory fitted systems nowadays which are independently tested and rated to ensure they comply with the minimum insurance standards.

From what I've seen in the US people on a whole seem fairly honest and in my friends neighbo(U)rhood:biggrin: many times home doors are left unlocked. I remember the good old days as a kid when my parent did the same thing. Nowadays though no one would dream of doing so....and again the home insurance would not pay out. Certified minimun standard door locks are required nowadays along with dead-locks on ground floor windows....

I'm rambling a bit but are we in Britain either OTT (pushed by insurance companies) or does the US general trust in decent folk leave easy pickings for the less desirables??

Last edited:
Oh s**t! Hope you find it or any of our members see ti to report to the police, here in ELP TX are only like 5 or 6 NSX's so it will be easy in case I see it driving in the city.

Sorry to hear about that. With the thieves dropping off the Civic it sounds more like a joyriding situation than anything. That's all that typically makes sense for a car like the NSX anyway. Best wishes on getting it recovered unharmed. I think that's the second Brooklands that has been stolen in Phoenix in the last year. I know the other was recovered unharmed, so we'll keep our fingers crossed and eyes peeled.

hey man,
i live on the opposite end of the country from you in florida but i feel your pain. i have a '94 brooklands green and tan nsx also and the first thing i did was install lojack.
it's not like they can just joyride in an nsx without being spotted. hopefully that's all they did and you'll find it still in one piece, unmolested. karma has a way of going full circle and these scumbags will get their due. hopefully it's at the muzzle of a .44 magnum.

best of luck locating it.

roger

p.s. see proverb below.

Last edited:
I hope the police will recover it soon for you. Did they actually break into your garage? Is everything else okay?

Thanks again everyone... Nothing yet (from the Police). They did lift a ton of prints off of the Civic drivers door glass and a few off the passenger side and I think one off of the console shifter release button (Civic was an automatic). If she's still in town and parked or abandoned somewhere, she's probabably unrecognizable with the mud-storm we had roll through here Monday night...

Sorry to hear about that.....do you garage your car? I hope you find your car soon.....I was thinking about getting lojack myself....

Lojack is a waste of money. It's pricey to have it installed. It charges you monthly and you can't track it yourself (didn't used to be able to at least, might have changed that now). Anyway, look into "Mobile Guardian", you can have it installed at a local dealership, it also acts as an alarm, you can track the vehicle online, you can disable the vehicle online, and it can also send you alerts for the vehicle. I had it on my truck (should have had it on my NSX) and it was great. One time installation fee...

Back