• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

striped interior pics

can some one please either email me some pics of the interior stripped but with the wiring still in place especialy behind the seat where the computers etc are
i'm just putting this NSX back together and would be alittle esaier if i had some pictures as gide lines.
Just in case your wondering this is/was a fire car so although i know where most things/wires go there are a couple of brakets etc that i would like to know where they're goin

thanks a bunch

smoore said:
can some one please either email me some pics of the interior stripped but with the wiring still in place especialy behind the seat where the computers etc are
i'm just putting this NSX back together and would be alittle esaier if i had some pictures as gide lines.
Just in case your wondering this is/was a fire car so although i know where most things/wires go there are a couple of brakets etc that i would like to know where they're goin

thanks a bunch

Interesting project.....post some pics of your car if you have a chance. If you really get into a pinch I could take one of my cars apart when I get back into the USA on Monday.

I've got all my rear bulk head covers removed and took some pics for you.

I'll ship a few on via email...posting on 'prime really limits size and depth.

Drew

Like this one??

36fd.jpg

Mike

From Left to Right. Last one is center+down. Very difficult to get a far shot with the seats in place....best I could do.
The area in the green reticule is a fuel pump booster for my CTSC.

Last edited:
yeah just like it but maybe alittle further away and if you have it where it shows the complete back would be great :cool:

Back