• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

suggestions on choosing new tires

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a 94 NSX that needs new tires. I know about the OE tires and the
short life associated with them. I would like to use my car for spirited driving around town and would also like to use it for some long distance trips without running through a set of tires. could anybody give me their experiences with other than OE tire ? how much loss in handling is associated with the tire vs. OE tires? I would like to see 15 to 25 miles out of a set or is this a dream.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just replaced the tires on my 2000 @10,150 miles... and i'm pretty easy on them. i bought the tires @tirerack.com and saved quite a bit of money over local dealer/tire shops... once you decide on the tire, i'd recommend you contact them re prices (i'm not affiliated with them in any way).

be well.
hal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toyo's are great and last about 2-3 times as long as the orig Yoko's, and cost less.
I think they are better in the wet, and equal in dry. Latest ones are T1-S type.
My third set of Toyo's--I have 76K miles.