• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Drive: Thanks

Tom, Max and Eric, Harold, I had a great drive up to the mountains today. Its the only decent driving road we have thats easily accessible. It was a lot of fun.

We got separated on the way down the hill just like you said Tom. I blame Harold!. Hecaught back with me but he said you kept going down the hill, LOL!

Thanks for the memories!

Post some pics Tom, I'd love to see them.

bc

Tom, Max and Eric, Harold, I had a great drive up to the mountains today. Its the only decent driving road we have thats easily accessible. It was a lot of fun.

We got separated on the way down the hill just like you said Tom. I blame Harold!. Hecaught back with me but he said you kept going down the hill, LOL!

Thanks for the memories!

Post some pics Tom, I'd love to see them.

bc

Yep, I missed the turn off too! Lol. That's such a nice drive, and the weather was perfect! The breakfast and conversation was enjoyable, and so was driving the track car through the twisties! :biggrin: I'll post a picture or two over the weekend.

Regards,

Tom

Very good time indeed.
Thanks for the invite, my son loved the blueberry pancakes the best :)
We'll have to do it again soon.
Max

Here's a couple photos from our trip to Utah:

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

Trying to learn Photoshop, argh.....usually resort to iPhoto. I still haven't pulled the photos for our Mt. Charleston trip yet.

TG

Awesome. Thanks for the photos.

Back