• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super Autobacs - Pics

We had a small meet up today at Super Autobacs with some NSX's and Karl(aka Kswift) with his newly aquired legal R33.. and some pizza after. That car is freakin sweet! :eek:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Of course i have my NSX!!!

Heres some pics of us kicking it at Autobacs yesterday!!!

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

nice...but why haven't any of you posers signed up for the Palomar run tomorrow???:tongue::biggrin:
much more fun then pizza and parking lots:wink:
Karl, you can even bring the skyline if you like:smile:

Not a Skyline fan since there's a TON of them around here, but that one is quite clean.

Imagine how many we have here!

I still like them for their "muscle car" looks and power.

Cheers,

AR

Great pics! Man that skyline is monsterously huge in comparison! I'm loving the turn signal covers on the black nsx. they really smooth out the shape of the nose. who makes them if you dont mind my asking?
6.jpg

A GT-R is still a GT-R, how many are in Alberta now (or all of Canada for that matter) have no bearing on what a great vehicle it is! Of course I am biased towards them as I've had one and have an '08 on order right now. Big, ugly, a sledgehammer of a car, but gets the job done nonetheless.

Bring that R33 to Eric at XS, tell them John from Canada sent you! :biggrin:

My bad:redface:
Rephrase: I didn't know there were many GTR33 in Canada.:smile:

BTW, thats a big intake plenum! Is it JUN's?

Looks like the oem plenum to me. I see an HKS fuel rail, M's intakes, Z32 mafs, relocated oil filter (a lifesaver!), and a Koyo rad. If the HKS garnish is anything to interpret, I'd say he's got some nice internal work done too (stroker kit??? :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: ). What I'm curious about is what turbos he's got hidden under there, injectors, exhaust plumbing and ecu.

Oyagi,

Its me getting mixed up AGAIN:rolleyes: , it's just that used to see oem plenum in black. If it's a JUN plenum, there would definitely a Q45 throttle body attached.
Did have a JUN plenum before, never installed it and end up selling it off :frown: ... been awhile ...

I saw your old R33 LM at SHH ProShop last weekend. I think the new owner is adding something extra to the car. Quite a nice car and why is the left headlamp have a hole?
Oyagi,

Its me getting mixed up AGAIN:rolleyes: , it's just that used to see oem plenum in black. If it's a JUN plenum, there would definitely a Q45 throttle body attached.
Did have a JUN plenum before, never installed it and end up selling it off :frown: ... been awhile ...

Is this the passengr side hadlamp ("driver's left"?), might be an intake scoop mod.

R33 LM? Wow, those are rare. There's one in New York, owner comes up to Canada all the time.

I saw your old R33 LM at SHH ProShop last weekend. I think the new owner is adding something extra to the car. Quite a nice car and why is the left headlamp have a hole?

:frown: I saw it too. Looks like a clutch change. Quite sad to see it been modded like that, there's a reason why its an LM edition, but agree with Oyagi bet hole in the left headlamp is for the air intake... :rolleyes:

Kswift ,
What year is you GTR? Do give us details

Demigod,
Is the owner of the black NSX(with the mugen turn signal)on Prime? Looks very nice!! Any other close up pic of the other black NSX?

Back