• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperCar Sunday Lamborghini Day

On March 28th SuperCar Sunday is once again having a Marque day, and this day it is Lamborghini. Another caravan will be planned and then probably canyon + brunch or pch + brunch will take place. Stay tuned to this thread for details. But I would like to get a list of interest going as well. Come on, you know you wanna :).

6Speed meet is up: ***7:00 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca. This is south of the 210 Freeway, Baldwin Ave Exit. We will leave at 7:15 for our final destination at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 arriving around 8:00 AM***

1. SFDreamer
2. *NSXFTW*
3. JCC
4. Mike-San
5. Striker525
6. Ryu
7. NSXrunner
8. FelonyRuckus
9. Suntaelee
10. HGL1668
11. Jagtiger
12. DASHNBY
13. Enkrypt3d
14. YOU YOU YOU!

Last edited:
1. Sfdreamer
2. Me
3. You

I'm there. You know, I really liked that Mexican place for brunch....(seconds ? )

I'm there. You know, I really liked that Mexican place for brunch....(seconds ? )

Count me in as well. BTW, the Mexican place was awesome. One of the partners to the restaurant told me that we could call in advance and he could block of a section for us. He gave me his contact info.

1. Sfdreamer
2. *NSXFTW*
3. Mike-san
4. JCC

I vote for king taco. It was like 2 miles from there.

1. Sfdreamer
2. *NSXFTW*
3. Mike-san
4. JCC
5. striker525

CANNOT WAIT! Hmph!! :tongue:

so where we all plan to meet?

I most definitely want to go to this since I love Lambos, but I'll probably meet you all there. Maybe this time I'll leave with you all, though, and have some NSX driving fun afterwards. I was feeling like dog doo after the Ferrari meet having been sick for weeks.

giftedg is an inny

what time are you guys meeting on this sunday? where would be the starting point? just realized that this is my old neighborhood... where I first lived when i got here to american in 1987... on erwin, near topanga cyn. i now live in koreatown, and are you talking about king taco on pico?

what time are you guys meeting on this sunday? where would be the starting point? just realized that this is my old neighborhood... where I first lived when i got here to american in 1987... on erwin, near topanga cyn. i now live in koreatown, and are you talking about king taco on pico?
Well, the last time we all met in Arcadia which will be out of the way for you (unless you want to drive East then backtrack West again up the 101). We left around 7:15am and made our way from the 210 to the 101 and got off Topanga Cyn Drive. The place was at the Westfield Topanga Towncenter.

If you feel like taking your chances and try to meet up with us while on the 101 somewhere then i'm more than willing to txt/call you. That's sorta like doing logistical gymnastics though.

The King Taco discussed is the one in Old Town Pasadena I believe.

Last edited:
Well, the last time we all met in Arcadia which will be out of the way for you (unless you want to drive East then backtrack West again up the 101). We left around 7:15am and made our way from the 210 to the 101 and got off Topanga Cyn Drive. The place was at the Westfield Topanga Towncenter.

If you feel like taking your chances and try to meet up with us while on the 101 somewhere then i'm more than willing to txt/call you. That's sorta like doing logistical gymnastics though.

The King Taco discussed is the one in Old Town Pasadena I believe.

yeah, probably best to meet you guys there. what time do you guys arrive at supercar sunday? and when you guys are talking about canyon and pch drives, meaning after the car show is over? just want to know the time frames. thanks! i really wanna make it to this!!!

Well it's March 28th so it's the last Sunday of this month. The meeting spot is still TBD. But it if is in arcadia again, you are more than welome to roll out to it with me. The caravan is always worth it. Also, there is a drift event the Saturday before that a few of us are going to also.

suntaelee said:
yeah, probably best to meet you guys there. what time do you guys arrive at supercar sunday? and when you guys are talking about canyon and pch drives, meaning after the car show is over? just want to know the time frames. thanks! i really wanna make it to this!!!

The caravan is WORTH driving out of your way the 15min. I promise.

suntaelee said:
ok. please keep me posted on what time everyone is meeting and stuff... hope we can meet in LA! ^^

Will do, and again, maybe you and I can have our own little caravan out to the meet spot :) if my car is done... Blah... You good with mornings?

If anyone wants to push for another brunch place besides Mijares, then please consider the parking situation on a Sunday in Pasadena. Another reason I like Mijares (besides the food) was that we were all able to park together in a group in what seemed like a nice, safe, quiet lot. In regards to the meeting place, Arcadia was a little out of the way, but it still worked out ok for me...I thought however that the 6 speed guys would have left sooner. It seems like we were hanging around the lot for like 30-45 minutes before we left for Woodland Hills.

I'm in for sure...not sure if i'll be in the NSX, or one of my cousin's cars...but, I'm down to meet in Arcadia again. Brunch afterwards at that place was very awesome, buffet? heck ya, great parking situation? heck ya I'm there!!!

Have fun guys I wont be here unfortunately.....anyone want to caravan with me to taiwan? :tongue::rolleyes:

If anyone wants to push for another brunch place besides Mijares, then please consider the parking situation on a Sunday in Pasadena. Another reason I like Mijares (besides the food) was that we were all able to park together in a group in what seemed like a nice, safe, quiet lot. In regards to the meeting place, Arcadia was a little out of the way, but it still worked out ok for me...I thought however that the 6 speed guys would have left sooner. It seems like we were hanging around the lot for like 30-45 minutes before we left for Woodland Hills.

but king taco is the ish!!! Or we go to this place by the beach near the pear but parking is impossible if we have like 12 nsx's like last time lol.

In terms of meeting up for brunch/lunch the rule of thumb is to have ample parking and to have as few as possible stoplights getting there! That's my vote...

With that said, Mijares has good ample parking and normally is only a few stoplights after the fwy exit. You can blame Gail for the detour last time! hahaha! ok.. it's my fault too :tongue: Also, being that's it a buffet then the picky eaters have a better choice selection.

The King Taco in East LA off of Cesar Chavez is easy to get to but the parking spaces are really small. I'm game for anything but my worry is that if we went with the King Taco in S.Pasadena then parking could potentially be a problem. Food there rocks though.

Meet in Arcadia? YES, I will be there.

Hugo

Excellent!

Looks like the 6speed guys will have the same meeting spot. Not sure if there is going to be as many Lambo's as Ferrari's but still should be a good turnout regardless :).

As far as brunch, I too am down for wherever as long as we can park and get there easily.

Back