• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperCar Sunday Lamborghini Day

I'm thinking along those lines, too. :smile:

Listen to your elder haha. According to the elder theory its chillies then lol. Dont worry im sure they let u bring in tia there ;)

Nsxftw. Aka Jason....dude there is a taco hell/pizza hut combo for you across the street. You will like the dumplings place. Try one and if you don't like it leave. We. had Mexican which I know you crave but open your eyes (pun intended) and savor the experience called LIFE.

You always have said, Steve, Ron And I have been the best thing to happen to you since slice bread was created. We know our stuff now listen like a good little boy and just follow.

Ps suntAelee...no bringing sand to the beach. Haha most girls don't care about this kind of drive so give them 100 bucks and send them off to Abercrombie. actually we may be able to put them to work and film for us.

Shaolinkid. Where r u? We need Danny to drive with you and film!!!!

lol.. what did i wake up to... for a second i thought i logged into S2ki

so before this thread goes down the pooper I think we all got carried away with the food suggestions (i'm as much to blame). I see only three items that are of any real priority.

*start with a nice drive/caravan
*hang out good company
*end at somewhere with good parking and navigation friendly

Food really isn't on the priority list, right? You guys know how hard it is to coordinate with your own circle of friends of where to eat let alone us. We're lucky enough to meet once a month, if even that.

I suggested Mijares last time because I knew they would have good parking and it's easy to get to for such a big group of cars. Yes, it cost $20 but since it's a buffet everyone can have their choice of eats. It may not be gourmet but I had a good time. JC and his Mexican Mafia connections can even get us RESERVED parking. That alone is worth the $20.

I'm open to other places closer to the beach or anywhere else, even McDonalds, if we're able to keep to these 3 things.

Last edited:
good morning ryu,

being a foodie..its like being on crack. Always trying to find the next best thing. I am all for trying new things but To eat something a second time when it was just ok....nah can't always go back to the same crack corner.

Nevertheless you are right about the top 3 things about this gathering. perhaps it should be 4..Food! We have a quarterly international pot luck at work...everyone loves it and participates. Perhaps others will just go with the flow with our suggestion

lol.. what did i wake up to... for a second i thought i logged into S2ki

so before this thread goes down the pooper I think we all got carried away with the food suggestions (i'm as much to blame). I see only three items that are of any real priority.

*start with a nice drive/caravan
*hang out good company
*end at somewhere with good parking and navigation friendly

Food really isn't on the priority list, right? You guys know how hard it is to coordinate with your own circle of friends of where to eat let alone us. We're lucky enough to meet once a month, if even that.

I suggested Mijares last time because I knew they would have good parking and it's easy to get to for such a big group of cars. Yes, it cost $20 but since it's a buffet everyone can have their choice of eats. It may not be gourmet but I had a good time. JC and his Mexican Mafia connections can even get us RESERVED parking. That alone is worth the $20.

I'm open to other places closer to the beach or anywhere else, even McDonalds, if we're able to keep to these 3 things.
Hey, I shouldn't have put my 2 cents in. I'm not part of the gang, so don't consider my preference. Backing away, now. :redface:

haha i shouldn't bring sand to the beach.

so i guess we covered where we're meeting, what time it's going to be and our destination is the SCS in woodland hills.

if that dumplings spot has ample parking space for all of us, i think it would be a great experience for all to try it out. i've never been so, it'd be cool to try new things. i heard if u like meat and panda express type of places, ur good since it isn't some exotic foods or anything. good food + good friends = good times.

now... that 7am meet... i am not a morning person, esp on weekends. i better stay out of the bars and clubs on saturday... hope to meet all of you soon!

LOL, sorry, looks like I started something with my comment that was intended to be funny.

Ryu - You are correct, where we eat is definitely the lowest on the priority pole! I am already so stoked for this --- if you look at our confirmed list we have 10 cars...ALREADY! That's the best yet.

Yes its early.
Yes the meet spot may be out of the way for some.
Yes we may not all agree where to eat.

But this is truly about strengthening the camaraderie between our fellow NSX'ers. Especially when the event is only once a month, I think we can all make compromises to allow our "group" to grow and attract more X'ers. Honestly, when it comes down to it I am just happy to actually have a car community to be a part of that all the little nitty gritty stuff doesn't matter to me.

Maybe i could call in an emergency food air drop like in call of duty lol. I also have to start looking for more meets. Summer will be fun. I know the z guys do summer beach meet up 1 time a year and usually invite the nsx's (at least they did when i had my z).

1. SFDreamer
2. *NSXFTW*
3. JCC
4. Mike-San
5. Striker525
6. Ryu
7. Giftedg
8. FelonyRuckus
9. Suntaelee
10. HGL1668
11. Jagtiger
12. DASHNBY

List updated :). I told the 6speed guys that we are coming with a strong showing again (13+ NSX's) and they are stoked!

Art... if you are reading this you have to come!

So...

1) Meet for the caravan/drive to the event
2) Hang out with friends meet new ones and see some nice cars
3) Gather our fellow NSX group and decide on where to go from there (more so a drive down to the coast or around behind up and under to Hollywood Blvd)
4) Drive over to a somewhere central to everyone and EAT EAT EAT! Don't matter where. Shieett, let's do In N Out for crying out loud. CANNOT go wrong with that, I say, unless some of you are vegetarians?

It's as simple as drive, meet, greet, drive, eat, and hang out for the rest of the day. Let's not make this more complicated that this thread is already, lol. I'm sure we'll figure something out on the day of if not before that.

@Jason You should hear out Gail cause he's right man...you told us you'd slowly try new things. There's no harm in trying new things. It sure is an adventure just trying new events, things, etc. Let your life be free from worries and live free or die hard!!!

@Gail I just wanna eat brotha! hahahahaha

@Steve I'm hoping for what is yet to come for your *ahem* X

Looking forward to seeing you Henry. I want to see your NSX with the front conversation too.

JC..it's been a while..excited to check out your car and meet/hang out with the rest of the guys...:smile:

Sorry buds..looks like i have to be in San Francisco. I have a friend from Hong Kong flying in and its also a good friend's birthday. If you guys want to borrow my Nikon you can.

Add me to the list. It'll be nice to hang with fellow NSX'rs. However I may have to book right after lunch in case there is something else planned. I have to go home and swap cars then head to LAX to pick up some relatives. Lots of driving for me that day. May as well put a giant hole in the ozone layer over me for the day. :eek::biggrin:

Sorry buds..looks like i have to be in San Francisco. I have a friend from Hong Kong flying in and its also a good friend's birthday. If you guys want to borrow my Nikon you can.

No worries G, we know you're a committed X'er. But wait...who will we have to get us lost then?? RYU?? Safe travels to SF, just go North on the 5 :).

NSXrunner - You've been added, will be nice to have you along!

does that mean i should go too? hahaha...:rolleyes:

You will be missed Gail, but we will make sure to get good video for your editing pleasures. :biggrin:

Back