• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperCar Sunday Lamborghini Day

Eddie...+1 to Taiwan with you. Taiwanese mei mei is #1

If were all 21, we can go back to Father's Office for good burgers in Santa Monica.....haha inside joke..

Eddie...+1 to Taiwan with you. Taiwanese mei mei is #1

If were all 21, we can go back to Father's Office for good burgers in Santa Monica.....haha inside joke..
How about in Eddie's honor and a hail to Taiwan we go to Din Tai Fung for lunch. The new location has good parking (not great but doable) and for the dumpling newbies, I guarantee you will have one of the best dumplings you've ever had.

Last edited:
I think everyone would enjoy eating here. I vote for this too. To the members, if you haven't been here your in for a treat. Life is all about new experiences. There is no such thing as a mistake, there are things you do and things you don't do.

But I just had dim sum w/ Eddie on Sunday....In regards to brunch, I really feel that parking is the #1 issue, because after getting up so early and driving all morning, I want to relax....not worry about door dings. I relax when I know I'm parked next to another NSX.

How about in Eddie's honor and a hail to Taiwan we go to Din Tai Fung for lunch. The new location has good parking (not great but doable) and for the dumpling newbies, I guarantee they will have one of the best dumplings you've ever had.

That sure does sound yummy! Anyway we can arrange parking?

But I just had dim sum w/ Eddie on Sunday....In regards to brunch, I really feel that parking is the #1 issue, because after getting up so early and driving all morning, I want to relax....not worry about door dings. I relax when I know I'm parked next to another NSX.
thanks for the feedback. come to think of it.. i'm willing to sacrifice a little more on the food to not have to walk out to a door ding. although, the new location for Din Tai Fung is not all that bad in terms of parking. It's not anywhere near as good as Mijares though... meaning we will all be scattered around the lot and some may have to park no the street. no nice photo opps here!
That sure does sound yummy! Anyway we can arrange parking?
i'm doubtful.. seeing that the NSX crowd has a ratio of one-car-per-customer it wouldn't be economical for them. haha. maybe we can slip the guard a $20?

Last edited:
i'm doubtful.. seeing that the NSX crowd has a ratio of one-car-per-customer it wouldn't be economical for them. haha. maybe we can slip the guard a $20?

Please...think outside of the box :).

Easy solution --- Gail and Ron Drive mini-vans full of kids, that should easily offset our NSX's.

oh man, count me in! so, what is the target time that we all meet in the beginning? and are we starting off with brunch first, and then roll out to woodland hills? please school me on this. it will be my first meet... lol

oh man, count me in! so, what is the target time that we all meet in the beginning? and are we starting off with brunch first, and then roll out to woodland hills? please school me on this. it will be my first meet... lol

We meet at meeting spot (see 1st post), then caravan to woodland hills SCS, then off to brunch.

UPDATE ON ORIGINAL POST

theres hella parking in the ding tai fung lot. lunch is not that super busy and we can park pretty tight towards the back. come on guys CHINESE FOOD CHINESE FOOD! quite frankly Mijares was good but for $20, we can feast like kings at Din Tai Fung

1090 reviews on YELP
http://www.yelp.com/biz/din-tai-fung-dumpling-house-arcadia

The juicy pork dumplings are little pieces of heaven in my mouth.

Also Dumpling House in Rosemead has the best green onion pancakes and 2nd best dumplings in San Gabriel Valley too. Plenty of parking there too

Green Onion Pancake **
Glass Noodle Omelet wraps with green onions and hoisin sauce **
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup **
Spicy Tofu ***
Boiled Pork, Cabbage, Chives Dumplings ***
Steamed Pork, Glass Noodles, & Veggie Buns *
Fried Pork Dumplings ***
Steamed Veggie Dumplings *

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dumpling-ho...doZQ/src:search/query:dumpling house rosemead

trust me GiftedG ain't big loving for nothing.....

Last edited:
Please...think outside of the box :).

Easy solution --- Gail and Ron Drive mini-vans full of kids, that should easily offset our NSX's.

All you guys had to do is just ask, sheesh! :biggrin:

We need some good footage. I'm gonna see if I can get a camera person to film using my camera in 1080p. None of that mini hd camcorder we used last time...haha, jk steve haha. gotta play with the big boy toys, ya know? btw, we should talk about a route that'll take us through Hollywood blvd. and on to the brunch so that we can roll deep!!:tongue:

CHEEOOW!!!

ps Mike San....dim sum is different than dumplings at Din Tai Fung. Dim Sum is a cantonese Chinese cuisine while Din Tai Fung is a "Taiwanese" dumpling cuisine. Albeit some Taiwanese say they are not Chinese.... indeed they are.

Last edited:
ps Mike San....dim sum is different than dumplings at Din Tai Fung. Dim Sum is a cantonese Chinese cuisine while Din Tai Fung is a "Taiwanese" dumpling cuisine. Albeit some Taiwanese say they are not Chinese.... indeed they are.

Listen to this guy, he knows his 25 different food groups.

Suntaelee....lesson 1) ...TRY TO KEEP UP!!! Haha.....

Lesson 2) Make sure you have a full tank of Gas

Lesson 3) Find a walkie talkie....Channel 3 - 11

Lesson 4) Follow all speed limits and obey "current speed conditions that are present to not impede congestion".....

Suntaelee....lesson 1) ...TRY TO KEEP UP!!! Haha.....

Lesson 2) Make sure you have a full tank of Gas

Lesson 3) Find a walkie talkie....Channel 3 - 11

Lesson 4) Follow all speed limits and obey "current speed conditions that are present to not impede congestion".....

Lesson 5) Bring your shades to look cool

Believe me guys, when Gail makes a food reco, I LISTEN! Also, yes, definitely make sure to have a full tank of gas lol. IF you guys didn't check the first post, looks like we have 10 committed NSX's so far! That is SWEET! It truly is some great fun that should not be missed!

i'm blushing Steve....have a nice date night tonight...hope you like Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa...best sushi in all of LA..Brentwood and Marina Del Rey.

i heard only great things about that dumping spot.

wow. that is pretty damn early for a sunday morning... i guess i'll either not sleep or just don't go out on saturday. i have to wake up early for GRE testing on saturday morning as well... and i guess i ain't bringing a girl along cuz i don't think they wake up that early... let alone get ready by 7am on a sunday. i'd have to pick her up from burbank, then roll to the meet spot.

maybe i can get some of your phone numbers and real names just in case i'm late, get lost, or whatevers. please PM me your name and number for those that are going for sure.

lastly, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! THIS IS MY VERY FIRST CRUISE/CAR MEET!!!! Woot~

Last edited:
All these sound so exciting and I cannot wait ... meet, cruise, caravan, nice weather (hopefully, most likely), Lambos, NSXs, new friends, Din Tai Fung, Dim Sum, King Tacos, Mijares, Sushi, Buffet, Korean bbq... :tongue: wait, I am getting ahead of myself. :biggrin:

Believe me guys, when Gail makes a food reco, I LISTEN! Also, yes, definitely make sure to have a full tank of gas lol. IF you guys didn't check the first post, looks like we have 10 committed NSX's so far! That is SWEET! It truly is some great fun that should not be missed!

what's the place called off PCH we ate at last time?

Lesson 5) Bring your shades to look cool

Haha, and a jacket since you cant see through your windowns when their up man, so i know your gona leave them down. A jacket at 7am since it is cold as hell. You guys and your ting tang stuff, i will prob just split off when you get near and find a resturant near by or hit up that chronic taco off pch while im out there......or maybe the bj's on the main street by the peir. While you guys pick what ever you want to eat, why dont you look for a spot where you know there is a big lot like major resturant? you know, like bj's, chilles, applebees, ect..

Haha, and a jacket since you cant see through your windowns when their up man, so i know your gona leave them down. A jacket at 7am since it is cold as hell. You guys and your ting tang stuff, i will prob just split off when you get near and find a resturant near by or hit up that chronic taco off pch while im out there......or maybe the bj's on the main street by the peir. While you guys pick what ever you want to eat, why dont you look for a spot where you know there is a big lot like major resturant? you know, like bj's, chilles, applebees, ect..

trying to thnk OUTSIDE THE BOX, not JACK IN THE BOX...haha

trying to thnk OUTSIDE THE BOX, not JACK IN THE BOX...haha

Hey, i love motorezella sticks, so so so good. And i wish i could eat asian food, which would put me one step closer (inside joke). This if funny, for every post i do, ron, you just reply. I was expecting to look and see my name for the last 4 but i see your lol.

Ps, if anyone else wants jack im in

Hey punk! No splitting off! Pack a lunch and come sit down at the table with us. This is an order from your elder (woot, finally got to use that card!!)

...You guys and your ting tang stuff, i will prob just split off when you get near and find a resturant near by or hit up that chronic taco off pch while im out there......or maybe the bj's on the main street by the peir. While you guys pick what ever you want to eat, why dont you look for a spot where you know there is a big lot like major resturant? you know, like bj's, chilles, applebees, ect..

I'm thinking along those lines, too. :smile:

Back