• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Survey: What coilovers are you using?

What coilovers do you have??

We have developed a new and very revolutionary iLIFT Vehicle Suspension Lift System for the NSX. These systems are custom made for each brand of coilover. We will be introducing them at NSXPO and have started an iLIFT thread in the Vendors section with more information on these systems.

iLIFT(R) Systems are designed to work with coilovers.
iLIFT(R) Systems are custom built to match a specific vehicle and a specific suspension.

If you are able please also provide the following information so we can determine if we can accommodate your suspension.

-diameter of the shock body
-diameter of the chrome plated shock rod
-diameter of the threaded end of the shock rod
-the inside diameter of the springs
-type of top mounts used (i.e. pillow ball, OEM)

By participating in this survey, you will help us to prioritize the iLIFT Systems that we will be making.

Here's a pic of my car in the normal, dropped position.
WP_20131004_023.jpg

Here's a pic with my car on KW V3's in the raised position.
WP_20131004_021.jpg

Thanks in advance for providing info on your brand of coilovers!!!

Steven Lee
Manager
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC

Last edited:
I think majority of the people on the forums are either using

kwv3
bc racing
buddy club racing
Tien flex/Ras

oem type R

Great job on your lift system Steven! I've enjoyed following your progress over the years. Wish you much success on this for the nsx but especially other platforms too.

im running the same suspension as this guy but I only know of 3 people in the US with it so I'm sure I'm waaaay down in the priority list.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-high-rec&v=-quN1jNsHEM

Back