• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swiss NSX meet: Sat, 28. August 2004

121-2184_IMG.jpg

This is what happened last year... and this time we will be even more! :D

DESTINATION: Grindelwald, yes, the Gran Turismo 2 Swiss Alps track! :p (the street to get there is really fantastic :D ).

DATE & TIME: Saturday, 28. August 2004.

More details will follow, along with the meeting points for the people from the german- and french-speaking area.

PLEASE, BOOK THIS DAY ALREADY NOW!

For more infos about Grindelwald, please click here .

Hi

Argg. :(

I want to go, but maybe we could get a Mini Swiss meeting somewhere in week 27. June 28->1.july.

Regards

If you really are here that weekend and it is not raining, I will go with some friends (Elise, Modena, ...) for a 6-moutain-alps-passes tour!

What a coincidence, let me know because I have to give them asap the number of people that do want to take part (limited to 15).

Hi

Well I will be at Assen to watch Moto GP from wednesday 24.june until sunday 27.june.

Then I will drive somewhere. Maybe to Switzerland. Black Forest, Sinsheim..

Plan to be in Nurburg(ring) on thursday 1.july.

I guess your 6 mountain pass trip will be on one of those weekends when I am either at Assen or at Nurburgring?

Regards

Hi

I had a feeling it would crash with something yes.

Well I guess I can not fit everything into one holiday. I get 2 days at a track in Norway with my bike. Then Moto GP at Assen. Then some Autobahn driving and Nurburgring.

If you are home that week we could meet up. I plan to be in Sinsheim some time in that week. And it is only 295 km from Sinsheim to Zurich. If I visit Sinsheim on my way north or south does not matter.

As long as I am on Nurburgring on thursday night or friday morning does not matter. (Plan a oilchange there on friday)

Regards

Hello Emanuele and welcome!

We will have three meeting points, one in Argau for the people of region Zurich. Another for the people of Geneva/Fribourg/Wallis that David/Enzo will communicate and then we will get together in Interlaken to drive together to Grindelwald.

More details will follow in the next days with the exact places and the exact times.

Emanuele,

If Andrea comes, maybe that you can meet him in Aosta !

Just one advice, if you are going to follow him, you have to be ready to drive VERY, VERY FAST ! :D :D

2 years ago while going to Monza, I had to follow him at more than 210km/h under one the HARDEST rain I have ever seen ! :eek:

Maybe it should be better if you take your NSX 2 or 3 times on the track before joining Andrea... just to learn the handling's limit of the car ! ;) :D

Enzo said:
Emanuele,

Just one advice, if you are going to follow him, you have to be ready to drive VERY, VERY FAST ! :D :D

2 years ago while going to Monza, I had to follow him at more than 210km/h under one the HARDEST rain I have ever seen ! :eek:

Hi

Crazy, but I am sure that you did not let him get away from you :D :D

Regards

martin said:
Crazy, but I am sure that you did not let him get away from you :D :D

Exact !!! Hey, I was obliged because I did not have a map with me and I had no idea about the road. ;)

The truth is that I was 45 minutes late for our meeting in Aosta and Andrea wanted to be in Milano before the usual traffic jam of the morning.

Hey Andrea thanks for the great day at Monza !

I really hope to join you in the future, for a nice drive in Switzerland. This year will be difficult because we will have our own Honda Club Belgium meeting on the same day...:D

Maybe next year, and I hope to bring some Belgian nsx-drivers with me!

See you in Spa-Francorchamps!

Greetz

Acura Ronny

www.nsx.be

Wow, we will also post a lot of photos from Switzerland and Belgium that day! :D

Emanuele, difficult to say, I would guess between 10 and 15 cars, depending on the weather (a light rain will scary a lot of people... causing "fever" and other illness :rolleyes: ;) ).

cu there
g.

Grindelwald

Hi everybody

I've just registrated to the site.

I'm in for the 28.8. I can meet the Zuerich group somewhere between Sihlbrugg and Luzern.

cu and have a nice weekend.

Thomas

Picture Test

Hi
I'm just testing if I can post a picture.
How can I bring the picture in my user profile?

greetings
Thomas

Last edited:
Here is another one

Sorry to those without wideband internet access. I'm trying to avoid sending tons of pics.

cu
Thomas

Last edited:
NSX meeting

For the same reason as Acura I won't be able to join you this year :( The Honda Club Belgium meeting is in the same weekend. Please keep us posted about future meetings in Europe. I'm sure Acura and me will join you then ! see ya soon. NSX rulez !!! :D
See you in Spa-Francorchamps in september ? (NSX-Days)

Back