• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tcs?

Guys I'm sorry I am new to this Import scene and have been searching all night trying to find my answer but have been unable and feel like an idiot for having to ask but here goes, When I'm driving along there are no lights on the dash lit up does this mean the TCS is not active? or is this system always on and has to be deactivated? When I push the TCS button the yellow light comes on but I have never really noticed a difference in driving. Well once again your help is appreciated.
Dave

The TCS is always "on" and ready to be active when necessary. You must push the button in order to turn the TCS off and this illuminates the yellow light that you see on the dash. When the TCS actually becomes triggered you'll see a blinking green light in the center of the dash.

It is a good question. Every manufacturer implements TCS differently, and it is even somewhat different on later year NSX vs early years.

The light comes comes on intermittently if TCS is activated during driving (spinning wheels, etc) but NORMALLY is not seen. If you push the TCS button, the light comes on constantly to warn you that TCS is no longer functioning. HTH

Back