• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Teaser: Prodrive GC07C (rare offsets)

..damn mobile:wink:

It would be awesome to see these side by side. I would really like to see the differences.

You can see side by side picture here (first picture):

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ish-Black-with-90-tread-Direzza-Z1-Star-Specs

GC-07J is more flat than GC-07C, but i think that the correct would be to say that GC-07C have more convexity when compared to the new GC-07J (or can vexity :biggrin:)

pictures here:

GC-07C:

GC-07C_Wheel.jpg

GC-07J:

GC-07J_wheel.jpg

GC-07J or GC-07C are my favorite wheels too :wink:

Last edited:
You can see side by side picture here (first picture):

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ish-Black-with-90-tread-Direzza-Z1-Star-Specs

GC-07J is more flat than GC-07C, but i think that the correct would be to say that GC-07C have more convexity when compared to the new GC-07J (or can vexity :biggrin:)

pictures here:

GC-07C:

View attachment 106156

GC-07J:

View attachment 106157

GC-07J or GC-07C are my favorite wheels too :wink:

Wow thanks, that gives me a clear picture. I like them both too. But I think I prefer the GC-07C. I like the longer curve on the spokes. Great side by side shot in that link.

Stock wheel offsets are 55 in the front and 60 in the rear. Are there any issues with the fitting of these (35 and 15)? I'm not an expert on wheels. And I'm looking to swap out my 15" and 16" OEMs.

Stock wheel offsets are 55 in the front and 60 in the rear. Are there any issues with the fitting of these (35 and 15)? I'm not an expert on wheels. And I'm looking to swap out my 15" and 16" OEMs.

The front 17x7.5 +35 will probably have minimal rubbing but shouldn't be too bad. I would suggest a +38 to +43 offset for the fronts to have the most drivable experience without rubbing.

Below is a 19x9.5 +23 with a 275/30/19 tire, so a 18x9.5+15 will stick out an additional 8mm (and he'll probably need to run a narrow tire).

Getting tires soon, so it should be mounted shortly with a few mods pending...

The front 17x7.5 +35 will probably have minimal rubbing but shouldn't be too bad. I would suggest a +38 to +43 offset for the fronts to have the most drivable experience without rubbing.

Below is a 19x9.5 +23 with a 275/30/19 tire, so a 18x9.5+15 will stick out an additional 8mm (and he'll probably need to run a narrow tire).

What are your camber settings in the rear?

Hapa88, seems like you just need some camber. 9.5 +23 is definately something our cars can fit with minimal issues.

I am on the more extreme side, and running 18x10.5 +22 with 15mm spacer and 255/35/18.

Always4sale, wheels look incredible! Great pick up!

I am pumped because his second set is on its way to meeeeee

The purple princess will wear Prodrive!

Sure thing. I am new to this whole aftermarket wheels game so I am learning about lug nuts and hub centric rings still LOL.

I was thinking of running Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 215/45/17 and 265/35/18. Because of the rear offset (+15) seems like maybe the 265s will stick out a bit? PSS are also available in 255/35/18.

I would worry more about the 215 45 in the front... You need 215 40. Otherwise it would be nice to get those but you're going to have to pick a different tire unfortunately.

I wouldn't stray too far for front fitment. If you want bigger tires you need wider fenders... As for the rears I would stick with 255/35. The rears require I good amount of drop and camber.

Back