• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thai Dining in Laguna Niguel Meet, 08/06/06

Ton and his brother Hutch were kind enough to allow us to meet at their restaurant in Laguna Niguel today, here are some pictures from that meet:

_IGP1346.JPG

_IGP1349.JPG

_IGP1355.JPG

_IGP1370.JPG

_IGP1382.JPG

_IGP1385.JPG

_IGP1400.JPG

_IGP1409.JPG

_IGP1418.JPG

_IGP1424.JPG

_IGP1436.JPG

_IGP1449.JPG

_IGP1454.JPG

_IGP1478.JPG

_IGP1481.JPG

_IGP1492.JPG

_IGP1496.JPG

_IGP1511.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice pictures guys and thanks for sharing. I can only wish Minnesota NSX owners have a meeting like that someday.:biggrin:

nsxsupra said:
Ton's NSX with Volks limited edition Time Attack wheels:
Im not sure if you're joking about this post or not, but those are not Volk Time Attacks. I was scrolling down, and I read "Time Attacks" and was so excited, but I only got to see GT-N's :rolleyes: . Still very nice car though
icon14.gif

nsxsupra said:
Erick's newly completed 02 front end, looking really hot.
Until you mentioned it, I didnt even realize this car doesnt have the 02 skirts or rear and is hardtop. Fooled me good. Nice conversion!

Psychobiology said:
Very nice pictures and videos. Thanks for posting them! I don't think those are Time Attack Volks. These are Time Attacks:

You're correct, those aren't the Time Attacks. They are Volk Gt-N's that have custom powder coated centers and anodized lips. That NSX also has a custom sunroof that is actually very well done. Almost bought that car when it was here in No. VA, but passed on it.

QWKSLVR said:
You're correct, those aren't the Time Attacks. They are Volk Gt-N's that have custom powder coated centers and anodized lips. That NSX also has a custom sunroof that is actually very well done. Almost bought that car when it was here in No. VA, but passed on it.

That is correct.:smile: Status (www.statusautodesign.com) can do the same anodization for you at about $250/wheel. Ask for Davis or Rick and say Ton sent you.

It's so awesome seeing all these NSX's parked together.

Really nice cars and cool mods guys.

Kudos man.

Back