• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

That little Bi@#h is crazy!!!!

zahntech said:
my wife makes more money than I do and has the potential to make a lot more in the future so It would seem that I am the one that has the good end of the business deal...

Master, please teach me your secrets :biggrin:

Patrick-

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for your pain. You and I actually talked on the phone a while back while this was coming apart for you and I recall how heartfelt your sorrow was. To hear now that your ex is compounding the problems, well, that just isn't right.

My heart goes out to you.

My suggestion is that you do what you know in your heart is right. Let it go. Money can be re-made, new experiences can be gained, and lessons are learned. Easy for me to say from here in my office but I think you get the point.

Lord knows I had my heart broken several times before I met my wife. Each of my parents have been married three times and with all the bad luck I had experienced, I became quite cynical and I was beginning to think that marriage wasn't in my cards. And then my beautiful wife came into my life from the most unexpected of places. I'm not gloating but I'm trying to give you a real life example that things will get better. I believe in Karma and the wheel will come back round.

Hand in there. Keep your head up. And focus on the positive.

53heloFE said:
I agree. Even when things suck they seem to work out for the best. Though sometimes it can take a while before we understand the "best". I lost a fiance over a year ago, not to cold feet but to cancer. Doesn't really matter how it happens, when it sux it sux.
Sorry to hear that. :frown:

I had a co-worker 10 years ago, whose fiance died from leukemia. She was a really nice girl, and then she went through chemo, and died a few months later. I was really sad for my friend, who was a fantastic guy. :frown: :frown:

Marry a Vassar grad with a masters degree and knows what is important in life, and never ever ever! date a woman that spends more than 10 mins doing her make up...

my wife is attractive, has a nice figure and competes in triathlons, she makes me glad to be married to her everyday, if you must have the best looking woman in the whole world, you will end up having to trade up the next hotter model every 10 years....no thanks

ediddynsx said:
oh yeah by the way not all women are bad :smile: especially if they own an nsx cough (miamimermaid is cools) :biggrin: :tongue:

Yeah man For REALS, yo yo yo, you know what I BE sayin'!!! :rolleyes:

blackcat said:
Okay Just the Facts

1. Women are not as happy as they were several decades ago

2. women are more picky about whom and when they marry

3. sex and childbearing have been distanced from marriage

4. people have less faith in the institution from marriage

5. social attitudes towards love, freedom, and marriage have changed.

These are facts that have been derived from large surveys throughout the US.

Just curious. Where are links to the above mentioned research?

MiamiMermaid said:
Just curious. Where are links to the above mentioned research?

http://marriage.about.com/cs/antimarriage/a/whybother.htm

Here is a quick link....

I took a family studies class in college and they talked about all of the points I mentioned....

If it is not obvious to you that people marry later, divorce is at a unprecedented all time high, and women are the ones who choose divorce as a option 2/3 of the time. I have a good friend who is a family lawyer and I have a female divorce attorney who tells me that it is just Crazy what some men go through with women.

MiamiMermaid said:

OMG. Sorry guy'z but I felt a female needed to add on to this thread. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE JERX. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Just curious is that how you spell jerks? Or did I miss your Hip hop ebonic translation YO.....Just my two pennies worth.... :rolleyes: :eek:

blackcat said:
Yeah man For REALS, yo yo yo, you know what I BE sayin'!!! :rolleyes:

is that suppose to be funny? :rolleyes: :tongue:

ediddynsx said:
oh yeah by the way not all women are bad :smile: especially if they own an nsx cough (miamimermaid is cools) :biggrin: :tongue:

I think it is funny the way some people speak... Nsxprime is known for intelligent people. If that is the way you speak or communicate it does make you look very intelligent.

• Bill Cosby was anything but politically correct in his remarks Monday night at a Constitution Hall bash commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education decision. To astonishment, laughter and applause, Cosby mocked everything from urban fashion to black spending and speaking habits.

Bill Cosby, ready to let off steam. (Lawrence Jackson - AP)

"Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal," he declared. "These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids -- $500 sneakers for what? And won't spend $200 for 'Hooked on Phonics.' . . .

"They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English," he exclaimed. "I can't even talk the way these people talk: 'Why you ain't,' 'Where you is' . . . And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk. . . . Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. . . . You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!"

The Post's Hamil Harris reports that Cosby also turned his wrath to "the incarcerated," saying: "These are not political criminals. These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake and then we run out and we are outraged, [saying] 'The cops shouldn't have shot him.' What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?"

Last edited:
OK. lets not blow this out of whack. I paid for her college because her parents couldn't and I looked at it as an investment in OUR future. As far as me paying her phone bill, that was only while we were together. She and my "friend" were in almost constant contact the two weeks before we split up. Looking at the bill the following month is what let me know what was up. I cant kick his ass because he was only here on a visit from the Air Force and is stationed in Korea. Oh yeah, did I mention that Kay and I are his kids God Parents.... Yes he has two kids and was married to Kays best friend but just came back to sign the divorce papers.

This has not turned me into a woman hater. And I will only look for a girl who is strong minded and has a set goal in life. I dont like a woman to be too submissive and timid, hell I want a "woman" not a pet. But I know there will be better thing in my future, just have to let the dust settle.

The lost money really hurt my bank account, but I will be ok, "I think". The loss of what I thought was going to be a perfect life with the one I love is what sux the most.

Time and Grey Goose heals all!!!!!

You are a bigger and stronger man than most... :smile:

I still think you should kick both of their asses... maybe just a good bitch slap :biggrin:

Take her to court and she will have to pay half.Lucky you didnt have any children with her, and some women change men like shoes.The stuff she is writing about you is a poor excuse to not feel guilty about what she has done.Oh and by the way your one lucky man .......YOU GOT OFF EASY!!!! BEGONE female dog.

WTF we are the same age man. I feel for you. I have also waited for a special girl for more than 15 years. I am old fashion. I studied hard got my degree and when I got my job I found that she was already engaged. During my study years we were on e-mail and she was sending me signal that she was also interested in me. Just imagine all that hard work and I thought would come to a good ending. So what did I do with those money I planned to spend for my marriage? I went shopping spree (widebodykits for my NSX). Thought that would somehow cure my broken heart but it didn't.

Friends of my age are now having kids and I'm still alone mending my heart. One of this day I may get lucky.

I also remember one saying that says "Women always looking out for the last love and Men still remember their first one".

"This has not turned me into a woman hater. And I will only look for a girl who is strong minded and has a set goal in life. I dont like a woman to be too submissive and timid, hell I want a "woman" not a pet. But I know there will be better thing in my future, just have to let the dust settle."

very well said.

blackcat said:
Just curious is that how you spell jerks? Or did I miss your Hip hop ebonic translation YO.....Just my two pennies worth.... :rolleyes: :eek:

. No hip hop ebonics, just lookx better spelled that way, imo.

IoNfastNSX, Cute avatar.... :tongue:

blackcat said:
the most obvious way to see how women are crazy is to just go to the grocery store... Do you see the tabloids that are marketed towards "most women"

"How to make your man spend more money on you"
"how to make your ass not so big"
"how to be this yada yada yada"

Not to mention Oprah and all the other worthless daytime talk show that are marketed towards women sitting on their ass at home.

Have you ever wondered if the world needed a decisive decision that had to mean saved lives??? Well don't make a woman make that decision. Hilary Clinton..... HELL NOI really feel for you that sucks big time.... If you ever do get married make sure you get a PRENUP... Have a attorney for you and have her have her own attorney....

Listen to this business proposition I would like to partner with you where you stand to lose half of ALL of your assets where she can come into the "union" with absolutely nothing....

On a humorous note I was watching "Rome" on HBO and I thought it was better when women had to obey whatever the man had to say... I know I know a lot of flak will come from this statement but the "caveman" in me had to laugh!

I had a neighbor that used to be a Yacht builder... He made his fortune in the business and is retired and travels the world... The advice he gave me was not to buy the 3 F's in the world but lease them instead.

If it FLIES, FLOATS, or F#CKS, lease it don't buy it!!!!
(Basically saying the depreciation is astronomical on any of the F's.....)...

No offense but, from the past couple posts you've written, seems like you are a bit ignorant when it comes to love and respect for a woman.

Last edited:
MiamiMermaid said:

No offense, but from the past couple posts you've written seems like you are a bit ignorant when it comes to love and respect for women.

I was thinking the same thing. Have you been hurt in the past?

Hey Lownfast
sorry to hear what happened. My opinion, You were with her 11 years,most marriages wont last that long. Look at it as if you just got divorced.That way you'll realize you got off cheap.She didnt get half!
your down 54k on it 54k/11 = $4909.00 a year
the hell with her and your friend they have to live with themselves
keep your car and have fun
when you look back at all the bullshit a few years from now you will realize things worked out for the better.
Paul M

/date a stripper or 2 for a little while
// have some fun!!

We all feel for you as most have been through this But this is starting to look like an episode of
image14.jpg

so hop in the car and go get laid.......................... :)

Armando

Mermaid, just because us guys may woman bash doesn't mean we hate all women. And trust me, my lovely girlfriend has the right to think that I'm the biggest ass in the world! :D

Back