• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

That little Bi@#h is crazy!!!!

53heloFE said:
I don't know of any religion in this world who's god promises complete protection from harm or death. I know mine doesn't, matter of fact He tells me He knows the number of my days.

I'm sorry to hear that. How many days did he say you have left?

loNfastNSX said:
Oh I still got a three week tour of Italy for our honeymoon. Two first class tickets and luxury hotels in Rome, Milan, Venice, Napels, and verona. Oh Im gonna have some fun guys and girls. Hmmmm Who to take!?!? :wink:

Here is a plan.. find her hottest friend console to her regarding your side of the story."I just want to clear things up" She will feel sorry for you.. Take her.

kill 2 bird with one stone. vacation with a hot girl and revenge on your EX.

BTW she should give you the ring back for calling off the wedding. I think you can sue her for it.

Anyways you still have a NSX. Find a friend an start hitting bars and clubs. Especailly place that you can be seen with your car.

write off the 40K.. better than sharing your 50% of your wealth in a few years.

Listen to Tom Leykis.
3pm -8pm PST.
http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/solon/media/tuner/Tuner?aff=fmtalki&useSame=true&type=IE

loNfastNSX said:
So now, Im out $40K in wedding expences, Being slammed on the net, and I still owe money on the ring I got here, $14K.....

I was totaly hurt by the ending of our relationship, but now Im just plain mad!

What would you do??????

And yes, thats her in my avatar.

WOW! I am sorry, man....that is terrible!! :frown:

As far as what to do, I would have a big party anyway since you already paid for it. Do it for spite, do it for fun, just do it so you get something out of the money you spent. From there...start planning revenge....I can help. ;)

After reading through the good and silly replies,I like the e-bay idea,and the thought of have the wedding reception with displaced people from NO,and the icing on the cake is your HM,hey take that offer to one of those online dating sites :wink: I also believe I was wrong on the ring,her dis it should be returned,just make sure it matches the original gemology grade :wink:

I can relate on a much smaller scale.

Coming out of highschool (2002) I was recruited by Ohio State, NotreDame, Harvard, Penn, Brown and Stanford for football. I 'SWORE' I was gonna marry my ex, so I stayed closer to home and went to a crappy school for a major I wasn't interested in. Well, a year later, she ended it for good and started dating/f@cking her HIGH SCHOOL english teacher. gross... anyways, I transferred and it was too late to play football. I was pretty tore up and lost a big opportunity.

BUT>... 3 years later, I'm here at the top of my class in Design @ Kent State. If I'd have been with her, i'd be an engineer somewhere, not enjoying my smalltown USA house we'd buy. Now I'm on track for whereever I'd like to live, and an NSX is in the plans. I'd NEVER be able to own that with her.

IT WILL GET BETTER. You sound like with the exception of being used by her, have had a pretty successful and good life so far..

just think how much better it can be without being held back by a jerk-off woman.

good luck to your future endeavors. oh, and miss miami, have any sisters in Ohio? :p

ChopsJazz said:
Use the indefinite article "an" when preceding a word beginning with a vowel.
ken,

i bet there were at least **50** others who (that? uh-oh!) were going to correct him on the very same thing... thanks for jumping in for us ;)

hal
(who still can't find the shift key to use caps ;

sorry to hear about the whole thing. thanks for sharing.

i'm a little frustrated with this man/woman thing now as well. i know there's the saying "don't hate the player, hate the game." but really, what's the point to all this??

i've met this really great girl, and i was thinking no games this time, be yourself and be sincere. This can be a chance for something really great in life. i took the gamble on it, but now she's saying that she's really picky and stuff. maybe i should've play by the games all along, but really what's the point to it? :confused: :confused:

randomharmony said:
Maybe i should've play by the games all along, but really what's the point to it? :confused: :confused:

I've been on this planet damn near 30 years and still have not figured that out either. Admittedly, I am a weirdo, but I gave up on the whole damn thing a few years ago and have been very happy with the results.

All I am saying is that life seems to work itself out if you focus on yourself / friends / family / life / whatever else is important to you, and let the rest of it take care of itself.

If other people are a different flavor of crazy, then I simply tip my hat and let them on about thier business.

you are absolutely right man, i can't agree with you more.

maybe when the right person does come along, she won't play game with you. the last thing you can do is have hope.

I might be a teen, BUT! I can deffinetly tell you that she isnt worth youre time...well she was a WASTE of your time...Sell whatever you can on e-bay and then when you sell everything...and not your car becuase that at the monent i am geussing is keeping you happy and it should...last thing you you wanna do is go to those online datin sites...I think thats kinda sad IMO

Miami mermaid

-My wife of 19 years is my best friend.
-having past relationships that have gone south, I'm lucky to have her as my soulmate
-Had I not met her I would have asked Miami merimaid to be my bride

diamond-engagement-ring-clearance-109-main.jpg

queenlives said:
ken,

i bet there were at least **50** others who (that? uh-oh!) were going to correct him on the very same thing... thanks for jumping in for us ;)

hal
(who still can't find the shift key to use caps ;

Queen, you seem like such a cool guy!! Keep it up !*~*~

:) *Mermi*

Re: Miami mermaid

skyguy said:
-having past relationships that have gone south, I'm lucky to have her as my soulmate

YAY! You guys (wait, let me rephrase that , MEN) in here give me hope when I hear things like this!! It's inspiring !! ThaNSX!!!*!*!*! :wink: :biggrin:

btw, thanx for the comp :smile:

randomharmony said:
you are absolutely right man, i can't agree with you more.

maybe when the right person does come along, she won't play game with you. the last thing you can do is have hope.

*Hope* ~ I Love! Hope ~ :wink:

skyguy said:

Like I said earlier, I was married to my childhood sweetheart for 21 years when she decided that she did not want to be married anymore. Then a month later she was sleeping with a creep worth about 6 millon dollars, but married. When push comes to shove he won't leave his wife for her (no pre nup). I'm devestated,but my family keeps me going and I meet my angel,best friend,lover,and new wife. I really believe God sent her to me and visa versa. She was married and her husband of 21 years died and she thought she would never meet someone. I am totally different from her husband and she is the opposite of my late wife, She died in 2001 of kidney cancer and my new wife, who never really knew her, helped her out during her 9 month struggle. So to make a long story shorter, hang in there and things have a strange way of working out.

MiamiMermaid said:
Queen, you seem like such a cool guy!! Keep it up !*~*~

:) *Mermi*
merm,

thx. i'm 52, my nsx license plate is v y a c u r a and i'll do my best to, ahem... well... like you said ;)

skyguy said:

It's awsome to hear that you have such a great friend in your wife. I'm a firm believer that your soulmate needs to be your best friend. If you can't trust them with everything then your in trouble.

Miami sounds like a woman with a good heart, and she has a NSX so I'm sure she would make a great best friend too.

Any woman that has just as cool a car you, and likes to drive it properly is alright in my book. :biggrin:

I read this a few days ago and didn’t want to add to your anguish. But with all the discussion on your X’s unbelievable actions, I wanted to add this.

The only time I’ve seen someone act this way in a relationship is when they have hooked up with someone else. They prefer to present the unbelievable to make sure you don’t find the truth. The truth would make them look so much worse.

Hang in there. There are better days and relationships on the horizon ...

Back