• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

That little Bi@#h is crazy!!!!

Congrates on you man. A bonus that you don't have to go to the barber anymore. Maybe she could give you a head massage after the cut. Keep us updated. :smile:
loNfastNSX said:
UPDATE!!!!!

NEW GIRL!!!!!!!!

Cooked dinner for her at my place last night. She has been cutting my hair for the past few months and I finally had the @#$# to ask her out last week. Shocked the hell out of me when she said yes and that she had been wondering when I was going to ask. Aparently she has noticed me looking :redface:

We are going out again this thursday for drinks and dancing. Shes Vietnamese but was raised in France so she has a very distinct accent. (sexy) These are a couple shots she sent me from when she was in Paris. You cant really tell in the pics, but she has dark green eyes!!! Whoa! :biggrin:

loNfastNSX said:
UPDATE!!!!!

NEW GIRL!!!!!!!!

Cooked dinner for her at my place last night. She has been cutting my hair for the past few months and I finally had the @#$# to ask her out last week. Shocked the hell out of me when she said yes and that she had been wondering when I was going to ask. Aparently she has noticed me looking :redface:

We are going out again this thursday for drinks and dancing. Shes Vietnamese but was raised in France so she has a very distinct accent. (sexy) These are a couple shots she sent me from when she was in Paris. You cant really tell in the pics, but she has dark green eyes!!! Whoa! :biggrin:
where da pix man?? :confused:

Congrats!! :biggrin:

Damn Patrick, just saw this!!! Glad it turned out sweet for you...and you know what's going to happen, your ex will miss what she had and come back to you....and Revenge is a dish best served cold!

loNfastNSX said:
:wink:
Ill post pix this friday after our date thursday. :redface:

If she likes taking pics with you.......its smooth sailing, maybe even motion in the ocean. :biggrin:

Hmmm

Shocked the hell out of me when she said yes and that she had been wondering when I was going to ask. Aparently she has noticed me looking

So you were "hooked up" with the other chick for many years, but perhaps you above “admit" that you were looking at another chick who cuts your hair? :confused: I'm not passing judgement, but I do see some inconsistency in where your eyeballs might have been aimed. :rolleyes:

Re: Hmmm

Yellow Rose said:
Shocked the hell out of me when she said yes and that she had been wondering when I was going to ask. Aparently she has noticed me looking

So you were "hooked up" with the other chick for many years, but perhaps you above “admit" that you were looking at another chick who cuts your hair? :confused: I'm not passing judgement, but I do see some inconsistency in where your eyeballs might have been aimed. :rolleyes:

Show me a guy who says he has never "looked" at another female other than his significant other and I will show you a guy who is not telling all the truth.

Breaking Up is Easy; Just Make Like...

Bob Marley and blow this joint.
Catholics and pull out.
Christopher Columbus and shove off.
Donald and duck.
Houdini and disappear.
Bo Peep's sheep and get lost.
Gen. MacArthur and fade away.
Santa Claus and leave their presents.
a Ferrari and burn rubber.
a Tom and Cruise.
a U-Haul and move out.
a baby and head out.
a bad map and get lost.
a booger and hang out.
a cheerleader and split.
a chimney sweep and haul ash.
a computer programmer and shoot yourself in the foot.
a cow pie and hit the trail.
a drum and beat it.
a hairstyle and part.
a hat and go on ahead.
a kid in a shopping mall and get lost.
a library and book.
a missile and cruise.
a network and disconnect.
a newborn baby and head out.
a nose and run. a nosebleed and head back.
a nut and bolt.
a plane and take off.
a plumber and get the crap outta here.
a potato and chip.
a prom dress and take off.
a quarterback and take a hike.
a snail and leave a trail.
a stripper and take off.
a train and leave tracks.
a tree and leave.
an amoeba and split.
an atom and split.
an egg and beat it.
dandruff and flake off.
deodorant and roll on.
diarrhea and run.
keys and get lost.
lightning and bolt.
one sock and get lost.
peanut butter and jam.
the dew and evaporate.
the wind and blow.
traffic and jam.
virginity and get lost.

steveny said:
Show me a guy who says he has never "looked" at another female other than his significant other and I will show you a guy who is not telling all the truth.
amen.

and for the record, i don't think humans with a penis have the exclusive franchise on noticing members of the opposite sex.

Yellow Rose said:

Kay and I split at the end of June. I found a new place because Kay and I went to the same person to get our hair cut. Didn't want to gossip or take a chance on running into her there. So since July, Ive been going to see Tina. I may have "looked" at other women while I was in the relationship, but thats as far as it ever went. I was a very loyal boyfriend, and Im proud of that.

The reason there's been no updates from loNfastNSX is because the "ladies man" has been busy. :D If he starts posting again, that means he's available again. :p

Back