• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The 187-Mile Brooklands Green Pearl/Ebony 1994

From mecum last june:

"Lot # S104 1994 Acura NSX Coupe; S/N JH4NA1152RT000059; Dark Green Metallic/Black leather; Unrestored original, 2+ condition; With Reserve; Not sold at Hammer bid of $120,000. – Alloy wheels, Yokohama tires, Bose stereo, power windows, air conditioning. – Rare color, showing 185 miles and looks like it just rolled out of the factory. An outstanding NSX, but with this kind of mileage it’s destined for a life of static display rather than the open road. – Counting for inflation, the reported high bid was about as much as this car cost new. It’s a huge number even for very good unmodified NSXs, but this is a blue chip example in a rare and interesting color. On the other hand, this many dead presidents would buy a garage full of S2000s, Datsun 1600s and 240Zs, nearly one for each day of the work week."

Another collector/dealer aggressively trying to win the auction I see.
He's bought 2 02+ NSX's on this site already that I've seen...sad.

“The original owner was a collector who reportedly possesses 40+ cars all showing under 500 miles.” He also married the most beautiful woman in the world 10 years ago but has not consummated the marriage, and has the largest collection in the America of un-drunk first growth Bordeaux that has turned to vinegar while being curated, possessed and displayed in a state of the art climatic cellar. Oh, the good life!

“The original owner was a collector who reportedly possesses 40+ cars all showing under 500 miles.” He also married the most beautiful woman in the world 10 years ago but has not consummated the marriage, and has the largest collection in the America of un-drunk first growth Bordeaux that has turned to vinegar while being curated, possessed and displayed in a state of the art climatic cellar. Oh, the good life!

This is great. Thank you.

a true collector is buying now at this price with the anticipation of further appreciation down the road....who knows what this will bring when the pimple poppers of the nineties are in their 60's ....

If I drive mine in reverse (as in Ferris Bueller's day off) for 53,587 miles can I sell it for $151,000?

Last edited:
Back