• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Book of Eli.

Thoughts? I really did enjoy it. Not his best flick but I did like the suprise at the end. I would rate it a definate 7.5.

How would you rate it to man on fire?

Going in about 2 hours with the guys to see either it or Sherlock.
Senior Tuesday at the cinema. :biggrin:

i enjoyed sherlock a lot but before i saw it the ratings were so love/hate.

I just watched it last night...thankfully for free :) I wouldn't pay $10 to go watch it in a movie theater...it's okay to watch but "Man on Fire" to me was by far a better movie.

I'd give Man on Fire 8.0. 9.5 if it shorten the 1st hour to 15 minutes which was just bs, bs, bs and then bang, bang, bang!

Book of Eli looks really good. Really, only 7.5?

Other *great* Denzel movies (as all are very good):
Training Day!
Inside Man!

We decided on Sherlock today and were not disappointed. After seeing the Eli comments today, I'll stick with a free download. Two bad Eli's in one year is enough.

Watched it the other day, it could of been better.

In the beginning I thought the book contained some ancient Chinese Kungfu secrets!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i thought it was a great movie, with a fantastic ending.

Man on fire was a little better... but not by much. both were excellent.

It didn't really push religion at all that I noticed. and no i'm not partial to any branch of christianity so i'd probably notice.

How would you rate it to man on fire?

MOF was one, of three, of my "All Time Default Movies." If I didn't see anythign good at Blockbuster, I'd rent it. The others are Patriot Games and Hunt for Red October.

Man, I love those movies.

Back