• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

I think most of us have already seen a teaser of this shoot, but here are some new ones posted on Stance Nation today. I didn't want to put this in the hellaflush thread because I believe this car needs some dedicated attention.

This is probably the best "hellaflush" NSX I've seen to date. Fitment is good, no excessive poke, and completely slammed. Not something I would personally do to my NSX (nor have the balls for it), but it does certainly took cool IMHO.

6475844729_049a45dcba_o.jpg

6475844909_dee566a668_o.jpg

6475845641_a022626109_o.jpg

6475844499_a58a7749d6_o.jpg

6475845185_11dfee477b_o.jpg

6475845001_7c0b0f7808_o.jpg

6475845461_4b9e70b2b1_o.jpg

I love it.

But it still looks to me more like 18/19 not 19/20:confused:

I'm guessing because it's slammed and larger sides/front lip.

ADV05 Deep Concave
19x8.5/20x10
Brushed face/ Hi-Luster chrome lip

Nope, not feelin' it. :eek:

I just have visions of it pogo-ing down the street while moving . . . . Doesn't look as though it would work very well on track OR street.

For me, form follows function (mostly).

takin the turns in the low lows girl.......................I got my roli on my arm....:tongue:

Pics are also too large to appreciate on anything other than a large widescreen monitor with a resolution of approximately 1680 x 1100

How about a new rule for the HELLAFLUSH/This Thread...

MUST AND I MEAN MUST POST AGE AT THE END OF YOUR POST :biggrin:

looks super slammed to me , i like it :smile:

Dumb and tears up your front fender. You can see the paint is cracked on the drivers side.

Dumb and tears up your front fender. You can see the paint is cracked on the drivers side.

Yup. This has to be the worst automotive fad in a long line of awful automotive fads.

Hell I'd rather see things like this make a comeback. As awful and useless as this style of car is, at least they took some amount of skill and craftsmanship to achieve and aren't just some cranked down coilovers with ill fitting wheels, massive camber, and stretched tires slapped on to an otherwise stock car.
x7wFa.jpg

wLCjZ.jpg

Maybeee ....you should have just added this to the already maligned hell flush thread....:biggrin: Instead we all get to hate on this new thread all over again....no love for the stance nation.:redface:

Why do this when there are perfectly good Civics and Integras to waste this ridiculous fad on?

Hell, you could probably the same wheels and tires to fit one, so you won't be completely out. :biggrin:

How about a new rule for the HELLAFLUSH/This Thread...

MUST AND I MEAN MUST POST AGE AT THE END OF YOUR POST :biggrin:

Yeah, I'll bet there is a line at a certain age as well defined as the line in Congress between Democrats and Republicans. :biggrin:

Me? Older than dirt itself.

I'm sorry to say but this car looks like a bodybuilder on steroids. Both are not able to run a mile.

Winner Winner Winner of "The Dumbest Shit to do to an NSX" Award

Armando

Disclaimer:
Except for putting Iron Maiden stickers on it

Last edited:
Yup. This has to be the worst automotive fad in a long line of awful automotive fads.

Hell I'd rather see things like this make a comeback. As awful and useless as this style of car is, at least they took some amount of skill and craftsmanship to achieve and aren't just some cranked down coilovers with ill fitting wheels, massive camber, and stretched tires slapped on to an otherwise stock car.

What's the point of "Skill and craftsmanship" when the end product is godawful ugly? "Hellaflush" is not supposed to be truly functional. BUT, there is no denying the aesthetic appeal (to some). The Camber though is not excessive on the nsx btw.

Back