• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

I'm 36 and say that 31 is young.

Like the stance, not the stretch. But I always will fail to see the point in this. I like race cars, not poseurs. This is quintessential poseur. I don't care how cool it looks (and it does look "cool"), it is still a form of being a douche. looks-function/practicality=douche:biggrin:

But at the end of the day, he has a NSX. Still cooler than a lot of cats out there. :cool:
How is he a poser? Not everyone that buys an Nsx wants to race around a track w/ it, some people just like to take the top off and cruise. Obviously this guy is more the cruiser type, if he wants he would have a setup suitable for the track. So for his use, the car looks fully functional to me.

there's a lot that doesn't know the stance style. if you would see this in person, you would cry! this guy isnt into performance. i seen him pull up at the clubs in new orleans. its so sick!

That set of wheels are about 8,500$ give or take a few hundred not including tires so if teenagers can afford these kind of wheels I'm in the wrong buisness.

I admit that these wheels are nice (said it before)

I also admit that they would look better if he would have bought them sized for an NSX rather than a 350Z.

I also admit that these wheels are priced so high, that even if they were on sale at 75% off, I would have a hard time justifying it.

So many haters that don't understand the stance movement.
What's to understand? Seriously. I'm trying to understand, I want to be open and accepting of other viewpoints, but this is just as pointless as the giant 30" wheels on old Chevys.

What's to understand? Seriously. I'm trying to understand, I want to be open and accepting of other viewpoints, but this is just as pointless as the giant 30" wheels on old Chevys.

There have been simiar threads to this on a local forum im on and I've found that statement to be mostly empty. It's like their go to thing to say when even they can't explain why they do it.

stance=trance

I think this nsx looks pretty clean and pretty for a hellaflush car if you just look past the functional aspect of the car. The stance movement is not meant to be functional. The car is beautiful in a ridiculous way.

In my experience, people who claim to open minded are the most closed minded people I've known.

This reminds me of when you see and size zero woman with 40FFF boobs. You stare at her because you're intrigued by the ( o Y o ) but you know it's all for show and she probably has an IQ in double digits.

For someone who isn't a hellaflush person, I seem to be going out of my way to defend it. lol

This "movement" is about style and form, not function. Many of us may not like it or approve, but its what makes them happy. Same goes for dudes with 26" Donks on their Impala's. Is there really any point in any aesthetic modification? I have plenty of aesthetic mods on my NSX which I'm sure some track junkies would probably find pointless.

There have been simiar threads to this on a local forum im on and I've found that statement to be mostly empty. It's like their go to thing to say when even they can't explain why they do it.

Why is an explanation needed? They like it, & that's the bottomline.

I think this nsx looks pretty clean and pretty for a hellaflush car if you just look past the functional aspect of the car. The stance movement is not meant to be functional. The car is beautiful in a ridiculous way.

In my experience, people who claim to open minded are the most closed minded people I've known.

DING DING DING!

I admit that these wheels are nice (said it before)

I also admit that they would look better if he would have bought them sized for an NSX rather than a 350Z.

I also admit that these wheels are priced so high, that even if they were on sale at 75% off, I would have a hard time justifying it.

Aren't these similar to HB09 in this thread? Still not cheap, but not 7 to 8K

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1504959&postcount=1

Makes as much sense to me as this... :tongue:

orange.jpg

What's the point of "Skill and craftsmanship" when the end product is godawful ugly? "Hellaflush" is not supposed to be truly functional. BUT, there is no denying the aesthetic appeal (to some). The Camber though is not excessive on the nsx btw.

not a big fan of too much camber

<object height="360" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GRQ567yQ7UA&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Just anothee case of individual taste. I had a 800bhp NSX. What is the point in that? Only allowed to do 65 on the freeway.

I get it. I just don't plan to play. Saving up for the next fad.

Tapaderp

Back