• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautiful car in the world?

I'm starting to think there isn't a single car out there whose design I like better than the NSX. I know that's crazy and you guys may think I am joking but every time I see a super well done NSX I fall a little more in love. My favorite cars, the pagani huayra and the koenigsegg one:1, are amazing cars but... I'm not sure they are as timelessly pretty. Have I just lost my mind? Seriously? I mean look:

image85.jpg

954cfa00c2a32c140a49d073117f23d0_zpsb0b846d5.jpg

b59a75db7e2ea107534914a2ee0d6872_zps7c52b8dc.jpg

LOL I didn't even see my typo. Love the F40... mcLaren F1... But based just on design.... I can't believe I'm saying this but I think the NSX is prettier.

I once made a similar thread a few months back with a poll in asking the citizens of prime to judge the best looking of cars. Amongst the top winners were the F40, gallardo and mclaren f1. And of course, the Nsx. I'm pretty partial our cars as well.

Hoe did that lizard of a gaillardo get in there? LOL

I totally agree I feel the same way. Nsx best looking car ever. Not even biased it's just true in my opinion. It's kind of like music every new artist has influences of past music that lives on just like the design of the Nsx. Timeless and awesome. Sometimes I sit in my lazyboy recliner from 1980'S in my garage and sit back and look at the lines, sipping on a drink. The photo of that black one viewed from above is amazing.

Last edited:
I believe all "factory" F-40s were red BUT this looks wicked.
I gotta say...NSX, F-40, McLaren F1 and Ford GT/GT40

I agree with you Tom, but I think we're partial!!!!

I'm of the opinion that the NSX is a beautiful car....no doubt about it. But to say that it's the most beautiful car in the world I think is a bit of a stretch. It's like saying that (pick any one woman) is the most beautiful woman in the world. There are a bunch of beautiful cars. I saw a Lamborghini Aventador in person for the first time the other day and I was blown away. So my point is that don't you think that the guy who is dating or married to "the most beautiful woman in the world" doesn't check out other beautiful women?

Turbo, not only are you right in seeing how beautiful the shape of the NSX is, but with new crash standards it's a shape that car manufacturers can't even dream to replicate anymore, truly makes it timeless. The belt line, the seating position, the view of the open road over the low cowl, all things manufacturers could only wish to do.

But in the interest of fairness, I think the Aston Martin Vantage deserves a mention, it is absolutely gorgeous, and it has the correct smallish sports car proportions, not a huge tanker of a "sports car" like the wannabe 4000 lb challengers and camaros.

I love the vantage I do thing it is gorgeous. Same with the ford GT. I am certain I have lost my marbles... But me and my NSX... Together.... Forever.... LOL

it is true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however, I also do believe in a universal standard of beauty. It's what keeps up from leaving the Nsx for another car. I've climbed the automotive ladder so to speak to get into an Nsx. As far as jdm I've had them all with the exception of the skyline and non-registerable imports. While it may not be everyone's #1, I would certainly think it would rank somewhere on their top 10.

i feel like supercars such as the aventador, reventon, veyron, zonda etc are of the moment design and not timeless like the Nsx. Designers used typical shock and awe approaches in their design but they haven't withstood the test of time whereas the Nsx has.

i feel like supercars such as the aventador, reventon, veyron, zonda etc are of the moment design and not timeless like the Nsx. Designers used typical shock and awe approaches in their design but they haven't withstood the test of time whereas the Nsx has.

Agree completely.

I love the vantage I do thing it is gorgeous. Same with the ford GT. I am certain I have lost my marbles... But me and my NSX... Together.... Forever.... LOL

Man, I've got a great picture I could post on here. I just don't want to be banned for life. hahaha.

I also agree with you, Dave. There is plenty of cars that I would want to own and each one of them has something in it but no other car has it all like the NSX.

I like your choice of pictures btw ;)

I believe all "factory" F-40s were red BUT this looks wicked.
I gotta say...NSX, F-40, McLaren F1 and Ford GT/GT40

How about that? I didn't know! I always thought you could get the standard Red, Yellow, Black, White. It was so exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ferrari Red only.

Tom, I must agree with your list 100%, the F1 is a bit of a wild card for me, but what the hell, I'll include it:biggrin:. (Roger, I am so envious of you and your NSX & FGT)

- - - Updated - - -

I showed this post to my girlfriend, and she's worried this is what I will become. I don't care! I'm loving it Dave, it's quite a machine, keep the NSX worship up!

Lucas

Last edited:
This is just gonna turn into a big circle jerk with everyone affirming everyone else's opinion that the NSX looks best lol. What do you expect its a NSX forum :D. I agree Dave it is a timeless design and sure is pretty... I have to say I am more of a fan of the pop up design than the fixed headlight design but that second picture sure makes me question my stance on that opinion.

?.but with new crash standards it's a shape that car manufacturers can't even dream to replicate anymore, truly makes it timeless. The belt line, the seating position, the view of the open road over the low cowl, all things manufacturers could only wish to do.

This is so true...we now live in a World of FAT cars.....so any design like the NSX will not happen.

Bram

Back