• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The most beautiful car in the world?

There have been polls here in the past. As I recall, the pop-ups were a clear, but not overwhelming, majority.

Pop ups, and pop up owners 1991-2001
Fixed lights 2002-2005
Pop up owners convert to "new design" are far greater than fixed lights converting to pop ups
Think about the numbers. There are far many more pop up cars than fixed light cars. Most people tend to favor what they have
Just saying

Pop ups, and pop up owners 1991-2001
Fixed lights 2002-2005
Pop up owners convert to "new design" are far greater than fixed lights converting to pop ups
Think about the numbers. There are far many more pop up cars than fixed light cars. Most people tend to favor what they have
Just saying
+1 I spent the extra $$ back in 09 to get an 03. Had I bought the 01 I was looking at I would have 100% spent the money on the conversion.

Its very weird but in every pic I've seen, I don't like the bug eyes with the acura emblem but love them with the Honda emblem on the front

Its very weird but in every pic I've seen, I don't like the bug eyes with the acura emblem but love them with the Honda emblem on the front
It's not weird at all. For something to be Aesthetically pleasing is usually a culmination of several characteristics rather than just one. To your eyes the fixed lights are more suited to the Honda "H" rather than the Accura symbol.

the pop-ups maintain the classic but dated look. the fixed headlights bring the car into the modern age.

the hey day of the NSX was certainly in the early-to-mid 90's, when it was on top of the world, so I'd say that was the most revered time for the car and probably the look most people prefer because of it...

Well, that and the fact that the fixed lights are funny looking.

Just saying.

Just saying that what looks even funnier is a pop up car with the head lights up. That and the fact, the minute you pop the lights you lose the equivalent of 5 HP :)

Just saying that what looks even funnier is a pop up car with the head lights up. That and the fact, the minute you pop the lights you lose the equivalent of 5 HP :)

I usually only raise the headlights when it's too dark to really see how funny they look. And I gain the 5 HP back in the cooler night air, so its a wash. :wink:

Best of both worlds!
ferrari-f40-4.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h147gYkwdOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back