The new Noble rag top

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

M12 GTC

Based on the highly praised M12 coupe, Noble is confident that the GTC will not only provide a viable alternative to far more expensive roadsters, such as the Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet and Morgan Aero 8, but will also offer owners of cars like the Lotus Elise a stepping stone into more potent machinery. Crucially, the GTC will broaden Noble's appeal to include buyers who previously would not have considered an M12 without an open-top.

Key to the success of the GTC will be the practicality of its roof design, comprising two removable GRP composite panels and a rear section, which can be detached, or left in place after the roof panels have been removed. Converting the GTC to an open-top car takes a matter of seconds, by simply undoing a central latch, lifting each panel from the car and then stowing them behind the seats. The rear section is just as easy to remove, with four latches securing it to the body of the car (this section cannot be stored in the car, once removed). Exceptional fit and finish of the entire assembly ensures that the GTC's cabin is as free from wind noise as the M12 coupe, and showerproof.

Adding to the GTC's everyday usability is a re-designed rear section, which incorporates a luggage compartment behind the engine bay - a first in the M12 range. An engine cover, which is released from inside the cabin, covers both the engine and the boot and rises on hydraulic struts. The easily accessible boot is fully trimmed and has a total volume of 90 litres.

With a power to weight ratio of 269bhp per tonne (Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 221bhp per tonne) a maximum speed of 160mph and an estimated 0-60mph time of 4.5 seconds, the M12 GTC's performance still lies firmly in supercar territory. To make space for the luggage compartment, the M12's intercooler has been moved into the side of the car and a single turbocharger, rather than the twin units used in other M12s, is employed. Maximum power is 290bhp at 6000rpm, but as with all Nobles, the torque-rich delivery summons up a maximum 290lb ft at 4600rpm, with 95 per cent of this figure available from just 2750rpm. A bespoke engine map ensures that the GTC's power delivery is responsive, linear and accessible.

thats hot =)

i like the bonnet and headlight combination

What the Carerra GT should have looked like!

I went for a ride in a Noble M12 coupe a couple weeks ago with a friend of mine, it was freakin amazing. I lost my stomach like on a rollercoaster when he would punch it(i didn't throw up). The car was super fast and very flat in the twisties. It was fun to look at the g meter after going through turns at 60. We hit 120 very fast going along an open fronatge road. He said that the car he could compare it to most was his old NSX when it came to handling.

Back