• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2017 F1 thread

Yeah, I have agree a very exciting race, up and down grid there were scraps taking place during the Race.

No sure I feel sorry for Max, great pass, but off the track. I still believe he is an accident waiting to happen!

Bram

Just like Lauda (and many others in the sport) have said, the penalty against Max puts F1 back in the stone age.
I am sorry but for any one who has raced or had an interest in a driver fighting for position on the track, these rules are empirical. unfortunately this stuff works with today's TV audiences who follows ball game rules to the T......and they are now the majority.

Just like Lauda (and many others in the sport) have said, the penalty against Max puts F1 back in the stone age.
I am sorry but for any one who has raced or had an interest in a driver fighting for position on the track, these rules are empirical. unfortunately this stuff works with today's TV audiences who follows ball game rules to the T......and they are now the majority.

Not sure what you're trying to say here?

Verstappen certainly passed illegally [all 4 wheels well outside track limits], so how would Raikkenon feel? Or do you mean, everybody has been getting away with it, so why just pick on Verstappen's pass?

I enjoyed the Lewis sprint twords the champagne :cool:

Say whatever you want but Vettel didn't look particularly interested in avoiding the hit at T3. Clumsy pass on Massa was funny to watch too.

Last edited:
at least Massa finished his last home F1 race

Back