• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2018 F1 Thread

I"ll vote for Hami to be the new Schumi

Hami pulled one out in Q today didn't he? Leaving Valteri in the dust. And wasn't Singapore supposed to be the Ferrari track and a not so good one for Mercedes?

anyway, I think Hami deserves to be compared to Schumi; he may not be up there just yet, but he's well on his way.

JMHOWTFDIK? :rolleyes:

Oh and good job RG. Haas supposed to be be sucking in Singapore too.

Hami pulled one out in Q today didn't he? Leaving Valteri in the dust. And wasn't Singapore supposed to be the Ferrari track and a not so good one for Mercedes?

anyway, I think Hami deserves to be compared to Schumi; he may not be up there just yet, but he's well on his way.

JMHOWTFDIK? :rolleyes:

Oh and good job RG. Haas supposed to be be sucking in Singapore too.

Hamilton much better than Shumacher already in my book. Because he has not cheated to secure any of his world championships.

I guess everybody saw the whole race

I saw an hour and for some odd reason it stopped recording I've got a call Direct TV and find out what the hell's going on

Last edited:
I guess everybody saw the whole race

I saw an hour and for some odd reason it stopped recording I've got a call Direct TV and find out what the hell's going on
Up front it was a fairly uneventful race. Backmarkers created a bit of excitement, as did Perez who hit everything but the pace car.
It seems directv has more issues than dish network. Not sure if it is broadcast or dvr.
I watched it live, alarm was set for 5:05.

Hamilton much better than Shumacher already in my book. Because he has not cheated to secure any of his world championships.

Hit the nail fair and square with that comment ...

100% agree!!!

H-

ughkiraxsgi11.png

I think sirotkin created some backmarker excitement ...and cheko took a swing...

Merc with Hamilton, have reliability and strategy on their side.....Ferrari is a bit faster this year and Vettle cracks under pressure. All the tracks and races left, Hamilton and Marc have master since 2014.

Bram

how do you guys think the hulk and ricardo will get along as mates?.....and what will tender vitells do if leclerc is nipping at heels.....more pressure

how do you guys think the hulk and ricardo will get along as mates?.....and what will tender vitells do if leclerc is nipping at heels.....more pressure

I even think Leclerc is a threat to Vettel. He has been amazing in the Sauber, no dramas, good points, some good passes. Very mature driver considering it's his Rookie season.

Too early to say something about Leclerc. Too many things can go bad...

If Vettel doesn't make it this or next year Ferrari is likely willing to watch out for another driver (with less faults).

"...with less faults."

There are many.
H-

...So he's not on the pole :-( -- he's on the front row!
Go Lewis!

H-

While I'm happy for Lewis, if it had been me, I would have let Valtteri past on the last corner of the last lap.

Back