• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The wierdest thing..

I was just driving around, and when I was done as I went to close the door, I noticed that the door lock knob was gone!
eek.gif
The piece that you press down on to lock the door.. I was shocked - theres just an empty hole their now. Anyone seen this before?????

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 35K

you shouldn't press on it to lock the door... that's what the button is for.
Or if that's what you're referring to falling in, it's probably a similar fix. They just have to pull a few things off to get to it. Jesse at team NSX did it for me in 10 minutes. no big job unless some mechanism is actually broken.
You're close to them in Irvine.

I never use the button anyhow. I have keyless entry.... I'm having trouble understanding how it could have just fallen in their. Geeezzz

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 35K

Originally posted by SigEpUCI:
I was just driving around, and when I was done as I went to close the door, I noticed that the door lock knob was gone!
eek.gif
The piece that you press down on to lock the door.. I was shocked - theres just an empty hole their now. Anyone seen this before?????

I have the same problem and have not fixed it. I think it is pretty common. When I was at TWS, my instructor says, "Oh, yours pop out too, so did my". I never use it but it just ridiculous it pops out.

Damn, how would I go about manually popping our the passenger side. I like things to be symmetrical

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 35K

I think it unscrews, just unscrew it like you would anything else, I did it to my friend's car, haha! it was so funny, he got so mad at me. Try it..i'm sure it'll work.

Back