• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The World's Longest Thread

I found this pic during the first JGTC race. :tongue:

de6.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT MILK? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

just have to say this thread has a long way to go, one day bored at work I saw surfing the interweb and came across a thread that had 83,000+ post :eek: forget which forum it was, I just know I wasn't a member of it.

yeah, i dont think that nsxprime has the patronage to make thw worlds longest threads, iv seen threads that went 80+ pages in days over anger at a scamer on sites. thats some crazy postage.

You are right!! People on Prime just can't do it.....I am agreeing with you. We can't do it no matter how hard we try.:confused:

Anosa said:
yeah, i dont think that nsxprime has the patronage to make thw worlds longest threads, iv seen threads that went 80+ pages in days over anger at a scamer on sites. thats some crazy postage.

PoohBEAR said:
I found this pic during the first JGTC race. :tongue:

de6.jpg
no way, those cant be real???:confused:
r u sure those are official JDM parts :biggrin:

hey hey hey,, i'm talking about the car bumper :wink:

Anosa said:
Yeah, but those threads all die at some point. The WLT will never die! NEVER!

Hmmmm....What's going on here?:biggrin:

Well...My car is back from the shop...with NSX-r vented hood, Vinnie's sides, 02 rear valence...fresh paint! so everything match..:wink:

Totally ramdom! Just bored at work...:wink:

is that the promo display for the REDLINE movie?

i believe KT seems to have a quite a few fans if i remember from this forum... haha

how about some candies for everyone

Skittles Taste the Rainbow
attachment.php

Attachments

• skittlesre.jpg
    skittlesre.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5,088
Back