• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

These Girls Ain't Loyal Prank!! Picking up Girls In A Lamborghini!

Damn I should have spent $140 on a gallardo not an NSX. LOL. I know guys like to really malign girls for being gold diggers but guys are looks diggers so what's the difference? It's all shallow. You want a girl for her looks and she wants you for your money. How come guys don't go after the overweight unattractive girl? I think there's a double standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it know we always make fun that the NSX only attracts guys but that's not always true. I've had girls be more than forward when I have been around town. With the top off especially. But you coupe worshipers wouldn't know anything about that. HAHA..

Last edited:
Damn I should have spent $140 on a gallardo not an NSX. LOL. I know guys like to really malign girls for being gold diggers but guys are looks diggers so what's the difference? It's all shallow. You want a girl for her looks and she wants you for your money. How come guys don't go after the overweight unattractive girl? I think there's a double standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it know we always make fun that the NSX only attracts guys but that's not always true. I've had girls be more than forward when I have been around town. With the top off especially. But you coupe worshipers wouldn't know anything about that. HAHA..

The top goes down the panties come off!

- - - Updated - - -

dang, should have gotten a Targa for the Win.:frown: instead im just a few pounds lighter than the targa lol

Last edited:
Got to sit in an Aventador today... gotta say it was pretty awesome!

And no I did not get picked up by some dude.:biggrin:

How does that ducsher not get knocked the fuck out???

Btw, my wedding ring attracts more girls then my NSX ........but maybe it's just my good looks:tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

There is a blonde that is in her 50's that is a single mother of 3 boys that has a NSX, Murci SV, GTR, F430 M16, Enzo, Pagani H (on order), H1 Hummer, etc. PLUS she has 2 massive airport hangers with private jet, the MASH helicopter, OJ Bronco, etc.

She is neighbor and friend to the guy that got her into the NSX, Larry Ellison

She is a Wall street attorney and bet big on something big and won big, was married to a zillionaire.

She is uber nice and you would never know that she is all that since she plays the blonde very well.

I think she's into someone that I know very well since he's a pretty real in person, nice and don't care about other people's money and don't like to be someone's bitch. Should he do it?

His sister is the same way and it got her a husband that is from a zillionaire family. She even offered to sign the pre-nup, since she doesn't need his $$$ and doesn't want to be anyone's bitch. He's never pushed the pre-nup after that.

Is her Gallardo orange? She sounds aweful familiar.

Damn I should have spent $140 on a gallardo not an NSX. LOL.
- - - Updated - - -

QUOTE]

Let me know where that $140 Gallardo is so I can buy it.:wink:

I think she's into someone that I know very well since he's a pretty real in person, nice and don't care about other people's money and don't like to be someone's bitch. Should he do it?

If he doesn't do it, let me know. I am also real and don't care about other people money either. Not sure about the bitch part though.

I know guys like to really malign girls for being gold diggers but guys are looks diggers so what's the difference? It's all shallow. You want a girl for her looks and she wants you for your money. How come guys don't go after the overweight unattractive girl? I think there's a double standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea no. For two reasons:

Number one: In the capacity you mentioned above - men don't lie or make excuses about their intentions. Girls, on the other hand, do- and will go to great lengths to try and prove they aren't gold diggers. :biggrin:

Number two - we aren't artificially forcing ourselves to be physically attracted to a girl. Our physical attraction is genuine and directed toward that person. If we don't go after overweight unattractive females- well that's cause we don't find them attractive. A golddigger's attraction isn't toward the individual- it is toward his/her resources. Its pretty underhanded. :eek:

That is not to say that there aren't male gold diggers- whom are equally disgraceful.

Last edited:
Huh.... good points silverstone... Might the the first time I see logic in one of your posts... LOL...

But... you could say that the man is also attracted towards the girl's "resources" that, being her body. Lot's of guys don't care about any more than that. And women use that resource to attract men, and men will use a financial resource to attract women. Within reason... a guy may not go for a hot girl who is just a horrendous person, nor may a girl go for a wealthy guy who is also a horrendous person. But just as a huge part of a woman's overall appeal is in her looks, a huge part of a man's appeal my be in his financial status. So where is the difference? Because you can't say you are really interested in the "individual" when you are mainly interested in her body.

So what do you have to say to that... :D

a guy may not go for a hot girl who is just a horrendous person

At least not beyond....
F... it and chuck it. :D

- - - Updated - - -

How does that ducsher not get knocked the fuck out???

Btw, my wedding ring attracts more girls then my NSX ........but maybe it's just my good looks:tongue:
Maybe you should get this....
http://tshirtdaddys.spreadshirt.com/rings-don-t-plug-holes-A10899447

- - - Updated - - -

Yea no. For two reasons:

Number one: In the capacity you mentioned above - men don't lie or make excuses about their intentions. Girls, on the other hand, do- and will go to great lengths to try and prove they aren't gold diggers. :biggrin:

Number two - we aren't artificially forcing ourselves to be physically attracted to a girl. Our physical attraction is genuine and directed toward that person. If we don't go after overweight unattractive females- well that's cause we don't find them attractive. A golddigger's attraction isn't toward the individual- it is toward his/her resources. Its pretty underhanded. :eek:

That is not to say that there aren't male gold diggers- whom are equally disgraceful.

Correct, most guys will tell a girl, I like you because you're hot, and honestly woman love to hear that. On the other hand most girls won't say, I like you cause you're loaded.

Last edited:
dave make some good points re the double standard.

you guys should check out the youtube videos by vitality where he picks up girls in a lambo without saying a single word. hilarious.

Could you not have picked a word other than load...

Yeah but if the guy says to a girl... can you help me unload my load... the girl is thinking sure and the guys thinking, great, both people are happy that way, both define load differently. It's all about the wording!

Back