• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

this is kinda joke. $105,995 for a 2005 stock nsx. JH4NA21605S000141

Re: this is kinda joke. $105,995 for a 2005 stock nsx.

Well, it has some Comptech equipment...

They are asking high for it......but since its no longer in production they can ask for whatever they want. That is the price of a new one selling with a supercharger coming with it.....I remember the dealer added it as a 16k markup on the car with the CT supercharger. Anyways if someone really wants it they will pay for it......I remember some lady from PV paid 100K+ for one of the last few 2005 autos that was selling in NY.

I can tell you that because I was the one who told her son about it when I was at the dealership getting my car worked on.....didn't think the son was serious about it.......next thing I hear was she bought it and thats like her 3rd one........:eek:

They are asking high for it......but since its no longer in production they can ask for whatever they want. That is the price of a new one selling with a supercharger coming with it.....I remember the dealer added it as a 16k markup on the car with the CT supercharger. Anyways if someone really wants it they will pay for it......I remember some lady from PV paid 100K+ for one of the last few 2005 autos that was selling in NY.

I can tell you that because I was the one who told her son about it when I was at the dealership getting my car worked on.....didn't think the son was serious about it.......next thing I hear was she bought it and thats like her 3rd one........:eek:

oh man. cmon. paying 89k+tax for a 290HP is already somewhere overpriced. pay another 15k is so ridiculous. if nsx really worth that much, they wont stop its production.

oh man. cmon. paying 89k+tax for a 290HP is already somewhere overpriced. pay another 15k is so ridiculous. if nsx really worth that much, they wont stop its production.

Yeah, these cars are CRAP. I'm selling mine tomorrow for $15k which is about what 290hp is "worth" these days :cool:

I say AWESOME!!! Price them up there people!!! GO FOR IT!

If enough people do it guess what?????

That will be there value. Or people wont ever sell them. either way the ones that price "low" will sell fast! :biggrin:

I love it!

It may sound ridiculous but thats what the price was when it had that package. I think the car itself is worth every penny.....now the supercharger is a different story.....but thats the dealer marking it up.

Unless I am missing something, there is no supercharger in that car. I hope they get a high price these cars are worth the money......Steve

IMHO, these cars SHOULD go for a high price...think about it...it looks like an exotic, without the headache or the high maint costs...throw in a Gt1 5.1 for the exotic sound, and youre good to go..

:biggrin:

P.S. if someone offered me $100k for my car, probably would not take it....so there you go

It's just an asking price. I would love to see 04-05 cars go for that price. Time will tell how much they will be worth in a few years.

The dealer could have just listed it that high to get the first hit on autotrader, as I believe they sort prices from high to low as the default.

It's just an asking price. I would love to see 04-05 cars go for that price. Time will tell how much they will be worth in a few years.

The dealer could have just listed it that high to get the first hit on autotrader, as I believe they sort prices from high to low as the default.

Probably will when FF4 comes out. Yeah, I'll take a commission cut for sacrificing my car for the good of the NSX community.:biggrin:

IMHO, these cars SHOULD go for a high price...think about it...it looks like an exotic, without the headache or the high maint costs...throw in a Gt1 5.1 for the exotic sound, and youre good to go..
:biggrin:

P.S. if someone offered me $100k for my car, probably would not take it....so there you go

The NSX is an exotic and reliable exotic....one of the only few exotic cars you can drive everyday besides the most recent Ferraris and Lambos.

"Honda's breakthrough engineering in the NSX was a major contributor to the design of the McLaren F1 as mentioned in an interview with McLaren designer Gordon Murray. [4] "The moment I drove the NSX, all the benchmark cars--Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini--I had been using as references in the development of my car vanished from my mind. Of course the car we would create, the McLaren F1, needed to be faster than the NSX, but the NSX's ride quality and handling would become our new design target." The NSX was also the world's first all-aluminum and aluminum monocoque chassis production car, and was also marketed as the "Everyday Supercar" thanks in part to its ease of use, quality and reliability, traits that were unheard of in the supercar segment at the time." - Gordon Murray

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX

"Today it is still known by many as the most reliable exotic<----- car with many examples exceeding 100,000 miles without any reliability issues." Quoted from Wikipedia

Last edited:
You know, I normally laugh at this stuff. But the more I think about it, if I had the money and found a mint 100% stock White/Ebony I would strongly consider it.

I asked them if the price was a typo and here is their response:

Thank you for your recent inquiry on the 2005 Acura NSX-T. The Acura NSX-T is the most inexpensive, reliable exotic sports car ever produced. (a meer opinion to some). Every NSX is built from scratch by hand. Not a fleet type assembly line manufactured vehicle. The entire body was handcrafted aluminum, to include a 12 step finish/paint process.

This specific NSX-T is one of approximately 27 nationwide that's available for purchase; as well as the only NSX-T out of 27 that has 2200 miles on it. A one owner NSX with all the trimmings, to include: Comptech Headers, Comptech Exhaust, Comptech Carbon Fiber intake and the Acura NSX-T premium car cover. Clearly owned by an Acura NSX enthusiast, who appreciates the best. Keep in mind that any Comptech assessory is warranty compliant/covered.

The confirmed price of $100,000 for a flawless 2005 Acura NSX-T (with Comptech Package) is completely accurate. A former offer of $97,000 was rejected yesterday. The next owner of this car will undoubtedly be an extremely proud individual who understands the value of a very rare Exotic Sports Car. As you already may be aware, 2005 is the last year of the Acura NSX.

I personally did not make the price on this specific NSX; however I do know the owner. Any respectable offer will be seriously debated and considered. As I do not make the final decisions, I'm at the mercy of the owner's final conclusion. I take your inquiry very serious and will provide any further information you require. I look forward to working with you, and it would be an honor to assist you in purchasing your Acura NSX. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Rick Walsh
Pikes Peak Acura
719-955-1777

"Gee-wiz" info: Acura entered three NSX's in the 2007 Lemans Race, they placed top 3 of the top 4 finishers.

Ok lets debate that asking price:wink: 3 nsx's at lemans...lol well maybe he meant August 08:smile:

They are asking 100k, rejected 97k, and they mention that any serious offer will be considered- what about the 97k!? It must not have been a serious offer.

I plan on getting an 02+ LBBP NSX one day when I'm older and just start collecting cars for fun so I can see the cars holding their values over time.

I think you'll start to see owners like us who won't part ways with these cars anymore, especially if its a rare one :wink:

I completely agree that low mileage, pristine, and rare NSX combinations (Exterior Color/Interior Color, automatics of later years) will fetch some nice premiums in the future. The ex-owner of my Imola probably lost $3-4k on this car over a period of 5 years...that's incredible - hardly a loss.

Back