• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This round of Mods DONE

Taitec JGTC parallel exhaust
Cantrel AIS
WORK TM1 (17x7.5,18x10)
TODA Coilovers (only 1 inch drop for now)
TOYO RA1s (205/275)

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

Im writing a review of the TODA coilovers - they're outstanding.

Looking nice SPA :smile:
Cantrel AIS and RA1's .... Hmmmmm. Heading to Mosport August 15th by any chance? (Kensai Racing & Kenedy Hi Fi day)

Nope - heading there Tuesday the 9th. :D

Ill have a TODA coilover review after that, but the car feels very neutral to me; its way more tossable than it was and the wheels are back in action after bumps right away, which is new.

Dave,

The car looks great. Who installed the parts?

SPA_S2000 said:
Gilman did the coilovers and the exhaust - I did the Cantrel and (gasp) the Smartenna.

Gilman did a good job I think.

Gilman always does a great job. You just have to shampoo your floor mats after you pick up your car :biggrin:

Daria said:
Gilman always does a great job. You just have to shampoo your floor mats after you pick up your car :biggrin:

Ray is awesome..his dropped 2 motors for me and always does it right for a great price.

How does the exhaust sound??? Is it too loud for daily driving? Does it compare to an F-Car in anyway? (You are one of the first people I have seen with the JGTC Parrallel).

Car looks great BTW!!! I love yellow!

was at Mosport track yesterday with SPA_S2000 and let me say, that his car sounded and looked awesome.

Best sounding car bar none, and there were Porsche's, Maserati's, an SL 65, Vette's, etc.

Great sounding but Ferrari-esque? Let's not get too crazy.

yeah - it does not sound like a Fcar.

I dont really know what it sounds like.

Others say it sounds good though.

What does it sound like Adelaide?

It sounds like.....awesome.

I don't know what it sounds like, but it's very gruff, throaty and nice.

Next time you should let me lap it and you can stand on the side and see and hear your car fly by. I'd do that favor for you.

Adelaide, that sounds like a good idea. While your baking out there doing laps, Ill be chillin in your M5 watching TV and enjoying the in dash cocktail bar :D.

The car looks great!! You will love the Taitec....I miss the sound from mine already. :(

Back