• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on NASA in touch with Aliens for years?

Flaminio,
Clearly you are one with little or no faith. Perhaps getting a hot chick involved will help persuade you. Lol where's our little NSX driving Mermaid when we need her?

Teach the guy a lesson in divinity when this finds you, my dear, and if he's still a non Believer, then may God have mercy upon his soul! (Then bake me some brownies hehe :tongue:)

In the sense that you mean, yes, and I take pride in it.

Couldn't hurt to try! :biggrin:

You couldn't bag a farm animal, even if you wanted to. My NSX is the newest, best color (Silverstone :tongue:), and in every way am I greater than you. James Bond, proverbially speaking, would never ever go by the name "bob".

Feeling jealous bigshot? :cool:

You couldn't bag a farm animal, even if you wanted to. My NSX is the newest, best color (Silverstone :tongue:), and in every way am I greater than you. James Bond, proverbially speaking, would never ever go by the name "bob".

Feeling jealous bigshot? :cool:

What a curiously random thing to post. Are you sure you're not on drugs? :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• af_tencap.jpg
    af_tencap.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 224
  • pentemb6_2.jpg
    pentemb6_2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 225
  • redplanet.jpg
    redplanet.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 223
  • tmnt.jpg
    tmnt.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 224
I'm high on Life! God bless! :smile::smile::smile:

lol...I think of all the cereals to be high on ski life aint it....In your case I'm thinking ..special K:wink: The anesthesiologists on prime will be chuckling....

lol...I think of all the cereals to be high on ski life aint it....In your case I'm thinking ..special K:wink: The anesthesiologists on prime will be chuckling....

I'm sure the drug users know what you're talking about too! ;) hahah

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bloodline.jpg
    bloodline.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 217
  • stragtes.jpg
    stragtes.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 213
Where are you Flaminio?!?! :eek:

God wants to have a word with you. What should I tell him?

You may just have to take a message... lol :wink:

Backward Imagineering?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• disney6661d103f2xd4.jpg
    disney6661d103f2xd4.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 186
  • disney vonbraun.jpg
    disney vonbraun.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,586
I'm always ready to clear my calendar for Him -- but is it God or Godot?

What kind of subhuman would write such a thing? :mad: You'll "clear [your] calendar for Him"??? :eek::eek:

Anyway, back to the topic of mysterious marvels, this comes to mind:

http://www.arrod.co.uk/essays/matrix.php

Ski -- "I'll take the red pill, please. Thank you, Sir." :biggrin:
Flaminio -- "Bring me the blue pill, next Thursday at 10am when my calendar clears" :cool:

Ski -- "I'll take the red pill, please. Thank you, Sir." :biggrin:
Flaminio -- "Bring me the blue pill, next Thursday at 10am when my calendar clears" :cool:

I see it rather the other way around. I've already taken the red pill, and see the world as it truly is. You're the one OD'ing on blue pills and continuing to enjoy your fantasyland.

I see it rather the other way around. I've already taken the red pill, and see the world as it truly is. You're the one OD'ing on blue pills and continuing to enjoy your fantasyland.

That's the nice thing about the blue pills -- they are comforting, reassuring, won't stress out monkey minds with the knowledge that God exists and that He is watching every thought and action you make. And that's rather pleasant for, say, 70 years, but the consequences of deviating from His Plan after that 70 years are terrifying.

Since you put your faith in science, how about this (hypothetically speaking):

1% chance God exists and completely runs the show
99% chance he does not, or that he is not omniscient

70 years of a fairly pleasant life in this world
Eternity after this world, in either heaven or hell

What is the present value of an eternity in hell? And how confident are you in that 1% anyway, even if it's not an eternity but just a really really long time?

Let me know when you have a suitable answer.

Ski I have discovered your calling.....tele evangalism......or at least founder of some large church=$$$$$$$ With your bussiness mind and convincing arguments you would really fulfill your needs and those of countless thousands.....just not Flaminio lol

haha burn! :tongue:

The subliminal mind works in mysterious ways. Interesting use of language there (referring to Flaminio) -- when was the last time you heard someone say "haha burn!" ?

Even more interesting -- why does Flaminio always mark his posts in this thread with the :redface: ?? I sure as hell don't.

Makes ya wonder... :wink:

I guess you're insinuating that I'm of average intelligence. If so, how about a friendly game of chess? I've played some at home, but am no where to be found in any chess tournaments. We'll set it up online, and invite anyone interested in viewing.

Here's the catch, you are of no value to me. So, I won't participate unless there's a reward for my time.

Whaddya say? You're not worried that I have the power of God on my side, are you? :biggrin:

I guess you're insinuating that I'm of average intelligence. If so, how about a friendly game of chess? I've played some at home, but am no where to be found in any chess tournaments. We'll set it up online, and invite anyone interested in viewing.

Here's the catch, you are of no value to me. So, I won't participate unless there's a reward for my time.

Whaddya say? You're not worried that I have the power of God on my side, are you? :biggrin:

jerry.gif

I'd be happy to play you in chess, but I'd be remiss if I didn't warn you in advance: I suck at chess. I enjoy the game, but truth be told I'm not particularly good. No wager, sorry.

I guess you're insinuating that I'm of average intelligence.

Not at all. I'm insinuating that you're better than paraphrasing old philosophers. I mean, I can always dig up Epicurus:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

But I'd rather use my own words.

Besides, I thought we were talking about aliens building pyramids? What does God have to do with any of this?

Back