• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on NASA in touch with Aliens for years?

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003
http://www.ilab.org/db/detail.php?booknr=356108805

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it ... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science ... is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

"Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart ... the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

"These entities are clever enough to make Strieber think they care about him. Yet his torment by them never ceases. Whatever his relationship to the entities, and he increasingly concludes that their involvement with him is something 'good,' he also remains terrified of them and uncertain as to what they are."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 21

"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death... I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."
- Whitley Strieber, Communion, p. 25-26

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me... Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ... At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181

"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why... What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96

"They are performing now prodigies and wonders to confuse and confound mankind. You call one of them the UFOs. They are supernatural manifestations from hell. They are created in the minds of some by the demons, who are capable, because of great power upon earth, to control now the elements, nature." - Our Lady of the Roses, February 1, 1978

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RamhrqUwFc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RamhrqUwFc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alien-weed2.jpg

"Metal Head"
mt-mercury-statue.jpg

medical_Symbol.jpg

merc.jpg

"H.G. Wells"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hoytrHE821o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hoytrHE821o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJEYzrrGt4Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJEYzrrGt4Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The question was posed: "I've always wondered where the red brick road goes..."

The answer came as follows one evening at 9:11 PM: The Red Brick Road at the beginning of the Yellow Brick Road represents the hyperdimensional. It led Dorothy to the start of her journey down the Yellow Brick Road.

ThothChariot-1.jpg

Last edited:
Titanic sank 4/15/1912=4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23
9/11/2001=9+11+2+0+0+1=23
WTC- W=23rd, T=20th, c=3rd
W has 2 points down/3 points up
2/3 is directly above "w" on your qwerty keyboard

To form is to Shape. People are shaped by IN-Forming. Information is
neutral, like law, neither true nor false. Masters of Gnosis dispence the
sequences of directives which, in scientifically designed order, form the
ideas, opinions of life, the beliefs, reality AND DESTINY of the receiver,
YOU. When IN-DOCTRINATION is complete you have been MASTERED. To
"doctor" means "to fix" by a science or Discipline. YOU ARE NOW A
MASTER-COPY, not original but ABORIGINAL. Original people saw things in
entirety. Pythagorus taught a science of controlling the mind, by reducing all
thought down to mathematical formulae. The REAL priesthood call this THE
TRINITY. It s as easy as A1B2C3.

The Greek philosophers taught the method in story form. An imaginary
Dialogue would occur between two or more people. By "logic" every societal
problem was reduced to the BINARY CODE. EITHER-OR. We know it better
as the Dialectic Process. By how LOGOS (the WORD) is used, those
following the conversation are brought to a conclusion. The conclusion BEE-
comes their own. They are now INFORMED. The purpose is to usurp power
from the individual and have him slave willingly towards "the betterment of
humanity." The beehive has always been the symbol of the perfect society in
ancient Egypt, the Minoan culture, and Freemasonry. Behave is from
Beehive. Plato discussed the types of bees in relation to classes of people.
The majority were workers who brought home the nectar. The drone priests
sorted it into grades of honey. The best is Royal Jelly for themselves and
the "Queen", while the workers are given denaturalised refuse.

Unlike modern freemasonry where the initiate must say "I AM" pre-Jaques-
Pierrian English had no Am. The candidate said "I BEE". The number of
masonry is Four. "To bee or not to bee"=2xb(2)=4. Jaques is French for
Jacob, Pierre is Peter, Rock etc.. This is typical masonic "allegory" for
Jacob's Pillow (foundation) on which he had his "dream". This is a re-hash
from the Egyptian Book of the Dead story of Ascended Masters to-day
known as MITREAS. The nobility ruling Egypt and their empire were called
Hamites. The priesthoods taught their own race the doctrine of
REINCARNATION. Those who ruled were "spirits" which had completed
many cycles with such perfection, they only returned to "help rule" the "poor
masses" which "could not rule themselves". Elitists, Murderers, Thieves and
Liars, a Brotherhood which hi-jacked reality and gave illu(light)si(spirit of)on.
Every Lodge has its picture of Jacob's ladder (rungs are degrees)
symbolizing the ascention of the novice, returning as angels (angles) to
earth, perfected.

Last edited:
To form is to Shape. People are shaped by IN-Forming. Information is
neutral, like law, neither true nor false. Masters of Gnosis dispence the
sequences of directives which, in scientifically designed order, form the
ideas, opinions of life, the beliefs, reality AND DESTINY of the receiver,
YOU.
When IN-DOCTRINATION is complete you have been MASTERED. To
"doctor" means "to fix" by a science or Discipline. YOU ARE NOW A
MASTER-COPY, not original but ABORIGINAL. Original people saw things in
entirety. Pythagorus taught a science of controlling the mind, by reducing all
thought down to mathematical formulae. The REAL priesthood call this THE
TRINITY. It s as easy as A1B2C3.

The Greek philosophers taught the method in story form. An imaginary
Dialogue would occur between two or more people. By "logic" every societal
problem was reduced to the BINARY CODE. EITHER-OR. We know it better
as the Dialectic Process. By how LOGOS (the WORD) is used, those
following the conversation are brought to a conclusion. The conclusion BEE-
comes their own. They are now INFORMED. The purpose is to usurp power
from the individual and have him slave willingly towards "the betterment of
humanity." The beehive has always been the symbol of the perfect society in
ancient Egypt, the Minoan culture, and Freemasonry. Behave is from
Beehive. Plato discussed the types of bees in relation to classes of people.
The majority were workers who brought home the nectar. The drone priests
sorted it into grades of honey. The best is Royal Jelly for themselves and
the "Queen", while the workers are given denaturalised refuse.

Unlike modern freemasonry where the initiate must say "I AM" pre-Jaques-
Pierrian English had no Am. The candidate said "I BEE". The number of
masonry is Four. "To bee or not to bee"=2xb(2)=4. Jaques is French for
Jacob, Pierre is Peter, Rock etc.. This is typical masonic "allegory" for
Jacob's Pillow (foundation) on which he had his "dream". This is a re-hash
from the Egyptian Book of the Dead story of Ascended Masters to-day
known as MITREAS. The nobility ruling Egypt and their empire were called
Hamites. The priesthoods taught their own race the doctrine of
REINCARNATION. Those who ruled were "spirits" which had completed
many cycles with such perfection, they only returned to "help rule" the "poor
masses" which "could not rule themselves". Elitists, Murderers, Thieves and
Liars, a Brotherhood which hi-jacked reality and gave illu(light)si(spirit of)on.
Every Lodge has its picture of Jacob's ladder (rungs are degrees)
symbolizing the ascention of the novice, returning as angels (angles) to
earth, perfected.

You misspelled "dispense" as well as many other words here. Your Freudian ego is still in control, and therefore, necessarily, you are susceptible to all of the same errors of knowledge and reason as every other human. In other words, what you have gleaned from gnostic insight is impure.

Case in point:
You say that this system is a scientifically designed order (aka Intelligent Design) but then contradict yourself by asserting that the goal of enlightened masters is that of control, and the usurpation of power from the unenlightened individual. The masters, under your line of reasoning, seek a hierarchical society but you IMPLY that this is a bad thing. If that hierarchical society comes to be, at any time in the future, then it must necessarily be due to Intelligent Design using your own logic.

Your own impure ego may think that this Intelligent Design is bad, but God would disagree and He Knows Everything (including the origins of some of your incorrect gnoses).

God bless! :biggrin:

Everybody talks about transcending the ego, but if you really want to transcend it you have to stop focusing on it so much. The intense desire to transcend the ego is often just another type of egotism. I am writing this in a room surrounded by spiritual claptrap. I mean lots, and lots, of stuff. Idolity, religious symbols, books, charms, talismans, herbs,...Most of which, if I am gonna be honest about it, is not really about unlocking the cage of the ego so much as decorating the bars. Which is pretty much how I view your posts.

\\m//

I still want to be your friend, Major Stoner. I respect you greatly, to the extent that I can respect an agnostic human at least.

There's no gray area between Yin and Yang. You're going to have to pick a side.

The Freudian ego is precisely that region of the mind where Evil can potentially manifest itself (and you understand the mechanism, I think). It doesn't surprise me one bit that you currently do not believe this... :wink:

God bless! :smile:

For everyone else, and I say this in all seriousness, go view the movie Alien vs. Predator. Then you will begin to understand the meaning of the Great Pyramids, how they were built (from the Heavens, so to speak), and what was once inside them. Inside them as a message to humanity, as I wrote in the opening salvos of this thread, on humanity's (current) march towards its own destruction.

Hint: The Predator was a fiersome and intelligent being, but the final battle with the less intelligent but physically stronger swarms of black aliens was an epic one.

"Become yourself and God and the Devil won't Matter"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/znU9F_OH2aE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/znU9F_OH2aE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am not aware of Annunakis? Is that what some people are calling an alien specie or something?

Major is on the right track, BTW. "Alien" may not be exclusive to, if at all, little green men in flying saucers. Perhaps it is more subtle, like our language, in which "Alien" also refers to that which we do not Know.

I personally believe that approaching these mysteries from the little green men perspective will lead to highly misleading conclusions. Even if the fellows' bodies are unearthed somewhere. It ain't about little green men, my friends.

Be good.

This post was one of my very last posts before i, Ski_Banker, met God. Notice the "?" after Annunakis? At the time, i posted this as what i honestly thought to be a statement of fact -- as in "I am not aware of Annunakis." Now, the exact same written account by Me (as Ski_Banker) is *still* honestly True. "I am not aware of Annunakis?" posed as a question does not misrepresent anything. Because I *am* Aware of them. They reside under/within the continent of Antarctica -- they are coldblooded reptiles and the embodiment of Evil on Earth. They are who provided the ancient map of Antarctica that has baffled archeologists. They are the Aliens in the movie Alien vs. Predator. And they are dumb as hell, which is why their cold blooded influence can be found in human beings' misspellings (among other things). You may decide for yourself how this relates to the "pole shift" expected in the near future. And global warming. Lol.

God, the Holy Father and Creator of mankind and all things Good, elevated me "Ski_Banker" the next day, as was His Plan all along. i just didn't know it.
8/30/2009

In Major Stoner's lexicon, 8+3+0+2+0+0+9 = 11011 = Prime/Natural/Prime

Be Good and God Bless! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Everybody talks about transcending the ego, but if you really want to transcend it you have to stop focusing on it so much. The intense desire to transcend the ego is often just another type of egotism. I am writing this in a room surrounded by spiritual claptrap. I mean lots, and lots, of stuff. Idolity, religious symbols, books, charms, talismans, herbs,...Most of which, if I am gonna be honest about it, is not really about unlocking the cage of the ego so much as decorating the bars. Which is pretty much how I view your posts.

\\m//

Mankind's ego is the root of all Evil, on Earth. I only focus on it to enlighten those still gripped with its imperfections. (It is not the source of all Evil though)

You must feel like a sucker for spending all that money on "Idolity, religious symbols [depends on the symbol -- the Holy Cross is not fool's gold], books, charms, talismans, herbs" when you yourself admit that it does little more than decorate the bars of your own ego. How ironic, you silly monkey.

At least you're honest enough to admit you've been duped into following the path of the fool. Honesty, particularly in a public forum, is a good step toward the spiritual ascension to God.

Be Good and God Bless! :smile:

Twenty-two occupies a special place in all forms of contemporary numerology and is often referred to as the Master Number or Master Builder. Metaphysicists the world over are also well aware of the 22nd card of the Tarot and its special significance in the Major Arcana. Commonly referred to as "the Fool", this character seems to care little about material wealth or prestige (or for that matter, any of the other things mortals deem vital to be able to rise up in the world). To the untrained eye, all the Fool cares about is his dreamworld.

Again, two types of Fools exist according to esoteric tradition:
there is the socially inept and inexperienced drifter who makes
mistake after costly mistake and winds up waking up at the
very last second (or when it's too late). Loved and hated by
many for the clown that he is, he still manages to find his way
(if he ever manages to get off his dreaming behind, that is).

Then there is the other kind of Fool. He is also a dreamer and
drifter, but not because he is less experienced or without a
plan. He's simply seen it all so many times over that he no
longer cares about what others fret so much about. Money,
fame, status, possessions - none of it matters to him. All he
cares about are the spiritual aspects of life and living according
to his own principles. This evolved Being symbolizes divine
wisdom in flesh form. In typical trickster fashion, the Fool's
teachings are rarely directly given or told, but rather shown
through example (whether it backfires upon him or not).
Because of his peculiar and often cosmic view on things, one
could easily say that this second type of Fool is "enlightened".

Whoops.

You just proved me right- the symbolism of the first component in Pi;
Enlightenment.

22...and Light. They are one and the same

Back