• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on NASA in touch with Aliens for years?

This is one of the most interesting bodies in our solar system, let me explain. When the astronauts landed on the Moon they tried to do core drillings. They were only able to drill down about twelve inches and they hit solid titanium! This is impossible for a naturally formed planet/moon. The Moon is an artificial satellite, built by intelligent beings. I know this sounds bazaar but what is the alternative? We have further proof, when the astronauts blasted off the Moon, they separated the first stage and let it fall back to the Moon surface. The seismographic instruments that they had put in place while on the Moon surface recorded a loud gong and the Moon reverberated for five hours after the expended rocket had hit the surface! The Moon is obviously hollow, a titanium sphere, built by someone or something and for what? I have a dozen theories, but you think about it for a while. What is inside?

To further complicate the matter, why haven’t we built the Moon colony up there like we planned? I will answer that question. Neil Armstrong attended a scientific conference in London England a few years ago and the press knew what hotel he was to stay in and the precise room. They set up listening devises in the room next door to spy on Armstrong’s private conversations. Neil had a professor visit him one evening. The first question out of the professor’s mouth was "What happened to all the Moon projects, colonies, telescopes, low gravity factories. Neil said, "They warned us off, their ships were so much larger and much higher tech, we didn't have a chance". They told us, "scoop up a few rocks and go home, the Moon is off limits!" We are quarantined to the Earth. Have you paid attention? All the Mars probes have failed, plus Mars has two artificial satellites (which are now gone!). They, the Aliens don’t want us snooping around the solar system. There is too much information out there that establishes the truth about the human race and it’s origins. We are an engineered species, bred to do a specific job for somebody. Some say we never went to the Moon, but I don’t buy it. It would have been a little much to cover up.

The Russian probe, before it went silent, sent back some of the most convincing photos of what appeared to be a city on the planet’s surface. I saw these pictures with my own eyes while in Canada, but they have never seen the light of day in the United States! August 21st 2001, the two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, have disappeared! These two moons are very small, five miles and ten miles in diameter, so they are hard to see, but they have been visible for hundreds of years and on primitive equipment. So what has happened to them? I have always believed that due to the fact that these moons have unusual orbits and are very reflective, that they are artificial! Now they are gone, could they be spaceships? Only time will bring us the truth. If we look up in the sky in the not so distant future, and see a couple of extra moons, the cat, (Aliens) will definitely be out of the bag.

The Anunnaki use gold to manufacture a very fine gold dust, which they somehow put into their planet’s upper atmosphere. This retains the heat of the planet while it is in deep space. The gold then shields it from the burning rays of the sun while in our solar system. Nibiru may not have an Ozone layer either, and this gold dust would help to deflect the Sun’s radiation. At first gold was plentiful, the Anunnaki just placer mined it from the rivers and streams. Over the course of time, several hundred thousand years, above ground gold became scarce. They then proceeded to South Africa for underground mining operations. Believe it or not some of these abandoned mines still exist in South Africa with the mining equipment carbon dating back over 100 thousand years! You won’t read that in your local newspaper or "Scientific American". The powers to be don’t think the ignorant masses are smart enough to "handle it".

Ancient copper mines were discovered in Michigan when the miners of modern copper mines broke through into the old mines. The owners were surprised to find these mines, for there were no records of such mines. The equipment in the abandoned mines was carbon dated and found to be at least 25 thousand years old! Who did this mining? Read "The Twelfth Planet" by Zechari Sitchin, it will open your eyes.

During the last one half million years or so, the Anunnaki/Aliens have had a tremendous impact on planet Earth. They built many structures that remain to this day, the Pyramids, the Sphinx and the huge temple in Peru that is 10,000 feet above the quarry below where the big stones were obtained. However my favorite is the platform at Baalbek. This huge structure, made from stone, was no doubt a rocket launch pad. It is constructed from stone quarried from a pit 2000 feet below the platform and miles away! The huge rectangular stones that form the pad weigh over two million pounds each. They were somehow cut so precision that you can not insert a razor blade between them, then incredibly lifted, transported and put in place to fit the other stones of the platform! We high tech humans are unable to move one of these stones today with any of our mammoth earth moving equipment. Baalbek is located in Lebanon, just outside of Beirut. The government of Lebanon realizes that it is impossible for humans to build this structure, so they have made it a religious shrine. The Lebanese people think the gods built it and so they did. (What do you think a primitive race would think we were, if we arrived on a young planet with the high-tech equipment that we have today and began to build structures?) One stone lies in the quarry below, partially removed, beckoning to the Human race to finish the job and put it in place. When we do we can ring the Anunnaki up on the phone, because we will have arrived. This ancient Alien race used rockets back then to power their freighters carrying the gold up to the enormous orbiting space ship, which in turn carried it to the home planet Nibiru. There are many more such structure around the world and you can read about them in the book "The Atlantis Blueprint".

Now this is the part that you will definitely not like! After about 100 thousand years of under ground mining the Anunnaki worker revolted, they didn’t like the dirty job of mining, they wanted a slave to do the work, can you dig it, no pun intended. These workers were here for thousands of years, at least one "Shar" which is 3600 years. The leadership needed an intelligent slave to the work, and that is where we humans come into the picture. Their scientists mixed the male Anunnaki sperm with the eggs of a Hominid, native to South Africa at the time. The scientists placed these eggs into the wombs of some female Anunnaki and Homo Sapiens were born. The Anunnaki scientists worked with these hybrids for over 35 thousand years before they were perfected to what you see today. The early men were Cro-Magnon and many of the Anunnaki bred with these hybrids for lack of a better mate and even more Anunnaki blood was injected into the human race. This all started over 200 thousand years ago, they called us the "Black Headed People", probably black skin too. No other animal has so much brains that they do not use. How did this happen? This completely blows the Darwin evolution theory. We were designed to have only about 10% use of our brain so we would never be able to challenge our masters. Is it all starting to make sense? An interesting side note is that the Hebrew word in the Bible that was translated to worship, should have been translated to "WORK"! We are supposed to be "working" for God, not worshiping Him! Think how smart you would be if you only lived 500 years, much less 500 thousand years, and on top of that you were youthful most of the time! The same theory works for humans. During the second half of the 1980s the study of "mitochondrial" DNA’ (DNA inherited only from females) science traced modern humans to a female Ape, Eve, in South Africa. I think we are starting to figure it out. Maybe in another thousand years the human race will be brave enough to accept the facts and realize that we are just a very small cog in a very large wheel. When I say this I think of how small our sun is in comparison to our Milky Way Galaxy.

When you and your spouse realize we have to work till around July 11th before any of our hard earnings are for our own use, then maybe you will understand we are still slaves and just aren’t smart enough to comprehend it.

The Greys aliens were not the Anunnaki, they were the "care takers" referred to earlier as the little "Greys". They have small bodies, large black wrap around eyes, no skeleton, just a semi-hard outer layer of skin, similar to an insect, The black eyes are only a lens covering the eye ball that allow them to see at night. This lens also shields their eyes from the bright rays of our sun during daytime. The Greys claim that they work for the owners of this planet, a Reptilian species from the Draco star system, who are over 100 light years from earth. The little Greys do the work and a large, tall species of Grey supervises, who really knows? I personally don’t think it’s the Anunnaki, perhaps they sold earth to someone else, why not, they owned it, and most of the gold was gone anyway. The Reptiles eat humans, the way we eat chickens, cows, sheep and pigs, so it would have been a good deal for both species. Can you dig it? We Humans in general have gotten a lot fatter in the last 50 years, maybe the Reptilians have bred us the same way we have bred the Black Angus cows. The Greys are very mercenary and completely devoid of compassion, like the people who work in "our" slaughterhouses. The "Bible" says we are in charge of the earth, and can do what we want with all of the less intelligent species, maybe the Aliens have a similar bible written by their god, you know what I’m talking about? You probably have heard the old saying, "sorry, nothing personal, it’s just my job". The Greys come from the constellation Reticuli, you can see it from the Southern Hemisphere. The Greys star Zeta I & Zeta II, orbit each other and the Greys occupy the 4th planet in orbit around this binary star system. Zeta I & II are 32 light years from earth and the trip in one of their spacecraft takes about 60 earth hours, according to John Lear, whose Father designed the Lear Jet and former pilot for the CIA. John is very well informed about the Alien situation. Obviously these Aliens don’t travel in a linear mode! The Greys control time, space and matter. Some of our scientists think the Greys are biological robots. The US Government refers to the Greys as EBE’s, short for Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. Sees how far behind we humans are in technology?

Sometime during Eisenhower’s first term, the Aliens got a message to the White House, that they wanted a meeting with the President. This was arranged to take place at Muroc Dry Lakes, now called Edwards Air Force Base in Southern California. William Cooper in his book "Behold a Pale Horse" comments on the meeting. Ike feigned a toothache to the press, his security whisked Ike to Edwards for the meeting and Ike was out of touch with the press for 24 hours! The press speculated that the President had died! Now think about that for a minute, would the White House allow the press to run stories like that over a little toothache? As Cooper’s story goes, a deal was cut and we would get Alien technological assistance and the Aliens would get what they wanted, which would be, violation of our air space and take human beings, for experimental purposes, zoos, slaves, food, or whatever. A lot of very important people were at that meeting, the head of the Hearst newspapers, the leader of the Catholic Church and several top scientists. When the Aliens demonstrated their ability to become invisible along with mental telepathy, everyone there was terrified. To these experts, their world had just disintegrated before their eyes, everything that they had ever been taught or believed, had suddenly evaporated. It was a mind-boggling experience to these gentlemen. The Aliens need slave labor, big time, still, now before you laugh, think about it, humans are the best biological machines going. We are easily controlled, reproduce rapidly, learn quickly and are self-repairing, perfect! On February 20th 1954 Eisenhower signed a treaty with the Aliens agreeing to most of the above.

My friend Bob Lazar, a Nuclear Physicist, who used to work at the infamous Los Alamos Labs in New Mexico, was a friend of Dr. Edward Teller. Dr. Teller was the Father of the Hydrogen Bomb, what a nice boy! Dr. Teller only liked things that exploded. Lazar was transferred to Area 51 in 1988 along with 22 other scientists to "back engineer" a flying saucer, or UFO. The craft was 52 feet in diameter and was capable of interstellar travel in excess of the speed of light! The craft came from the Reticuli star system, 32 light years from earth, home of the "little and the Big Greys". The craft breaks all laws of physics as we understand them, but remember just 500 years ago the Catholic church burned you at the stake for stating the earth was round and orbited the sun and was not the center of the Universe. We’ve come a long way baby! What could the Romans do with a late model Honda two thousand years ago? The 22 scientists working on the project for a year did determine how the craft operated and what made it travel through space. They were unable to duplicate the craft, the drive system or the navigational equipment, so much for our technology. But then what could the ancient Greeks have done with an F-16 fighter plane? The Federal Government has in its possession many UFO’s, the United States is the earth’s repository for Alien spacecraft. The one Lazar worked on was intact, not a crashed vehicle and Bob has no idea how the government came into it’s possession. Lazar did attend government briefing and that is my source for much of the information on the Greys. Several scientists lost their lives trying to disassemble the power plant from one of the spacecraft. This occurred in one of the Nevada Atomic underground test sites. It was reported as a low yield nuclear test. They have us covered! For his disclosure, Bob Lazar has been totally discredited, both academically and as a person.

Last edited:
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IYDCKkualc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IYDCKkualc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

William Cooper was a nut job who shot police officers and was then shot to death. Not sure how credible anything he said was. I heard his secret government tapes when I was a teen. I thought it was mind blowing, but it is most likely fiction.

I wish UFO stuff was real but I would think we would have a lot more evidence these days since everyone walks around with a camera these days.

Plus space tourism is coming very soon and rich civilians have already gone into space. If there were ufos flying around up there I think someone would have said something by now.

Last edited:
Hey, Batman...how about some citations for the information in your post. Where did you hear that the moon was titanium? Or is that a transcription of the video that started this thread?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1cT9JI5kt0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1cT9JI5kt0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1cT9JI5kt0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1cT9JI5kt0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Where are the reptiles? it says nothing about it.......

Hey guys, ive been away for a while but i made a ufo website that some of you may like. let me know what u think. Thanks everyone for the years of enjoyment on prime -sarge

www.ufolab.net

Makes for great fiction.

Well it might appear that way but the Philadelphia experiment actually happened... its documented and there are many people that died on that ship..... makes you wonder what they're able to do today with that technology..... I highly doubt they just trashed the project - theres a reason the stealth planes are called stealth...... its not bc its invisible to radar, its because they are actually invisible...... :smile: How many stealth planes have you seen fly over your head? You only see them taking off or landing... never in flight.

Well it might appear that way but the Philadelphia experiment actually happened... its documented and there are many people that died on that ship..... makes you wonder what they're able to do today with that technology..... I highly doubt they just trashed the project - theres a reason the stealth planes are called stealth...... its not bc its invisible to radar, its because they are actually invisible...... :smile: How many stealth planes have you seen fly over your head? You only see them taking off or landing... never in flight.

I have seen several stealth planes in flight at air shows. Hate to break it to you, but they were not invisible.:biggrin:

I have seen several stealth planes in flight at air shows. Hate to break it to you, but they were not invisible.:biggrin:

Hah air shows huh..... I'm sure they would love to show everyone how the planes go invisible to the public ;) my point remains.... there's a reason they call it stealth..... and no its not b/c its black.

its not bc its invisible to radar, its because they are actually invisible...... :smile:
The smiley means you're not serious, I hope.

How many stealth planes have you seen fly over your head? You only see them taking off or landing... never in flight.
I live in a sparsely populated area used extensively for military training flights. I've seen stealth aircraft in the air in my neighborhood.

Hah air shows huh..... I'm sure they would love to show everyone how the planes go invisible to the public ;) my point remains.... there's a reason they call it stealth..... and no its not b/c its black.

You mean because they of the way they deflect radar so they cannot be seen ON RADAR?

wonder+woman+plane.jpg

In an invisible plane how would you hide the occupants? Oh and not to mention the combustion process of the propulsion? Or the heat or radar signature for that matter?

Last edited:
wonder+woman+plane.jpg

In an invisible plane how would you hide the occupants? Oh and not to mention the combustion process of the propulsion? Or the heat or radar signature for that matter?

haha....nice Vegas.

But this reminded me of the "invisibility cloak". It actually exists and the picture below is old so its probably been improved a lot. Perhaps improved enough to where the tech could be transferred to a whole aircraft.

Its not really invisibility but the concept is the same.

Attachments

• stealth_jacket.jpg
    stealth_jacket.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 70
wonder+woman+plane.jpg

haha....nice Vegas.

But this reminded me of the "invisibility cloak". It actually exists and the picture below is old so its probably been improved a lot. Perhaps improved enough to where the tech could be transferred to a whole aircraft.

Its not really invisibility but the concept is the same.

Har har very funny. :rolleyes:

Read more about the Philadelphia project. It didn't just make the ship disappear it made the people inside it disappear too. When they came back, there were people embedded into the bulkheads. Its documented and it really happened using equipment that Nikola Tesla invented. You can say whatever you like about it.... its not clear paint or some crap like that... It created an electromagnetic field around the ship and everything inside it transferring into hyperspace...

If aliens do exist how would they get here? They wouldn't be sitting in their ships flying here for hundreds of thousands of years using standard rocket technology..... they would bend spacetime so that it wouldn't take so long using anti-gravity and slipping into another dimension ie teleporting. For a civilization that's far more "evolved" than humans I would think that rockets would be like rocks to them.
Using conventional rockets to get to the nearest star would take a few hundred thousand years... but whatever I don't really care if you believe it or not. Its just interesting to read about things that are not the norm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

Of course I'm sure none of you will believe this and thats fine with me... :)

Oh and saying you've seen a stealth bomber or fighter does nothing to prove that they're not invisible... lol how would you see something that's invisible anyways? You would only hear of people saying they have seen the crafts.

Last edited:
Hee, hee, hee... you guys are funny. The next thing you're gonna tell us that we actually went to the moon and back! Everyone knows that was done on some Hollywood sound stage!

All I'm saying is you are giving way to much credit to a government or organization that can barely sustain itself (if even that!), let alone keep these amazing secrets of these fantastical events and extraordinary technologies.

This is a government that can't keep a secret (Bill Clinton/Monica debacle)

Can't fabricate a lie (couldn't fabricate WMDs to justify a war)

Can't even assemble aid to its constituents (Katrina Relief)

Can't even stay solvent (trade deficit, budget, Social Security)

Can't reliably even get into space or back without blowing up (Challenger, Columbia)

Look face it, the US government has a hard enough time being a semi functioning government, let alone be this well oiled machine of supreme secrecy people think it is. I've lived in DC, I've worked in government. Do you know what the government is? Here's a hint it's not full of evil masterminds, scheming up some amazing conspiracies or ways to hide things to the public. It's full of sleepy, average-intelligence drones, pulling in between 45-85K a year, who grind through every day filling out TPS reports and very inefficiently working through bureaucratic red tape (no offense to those that work for the government). Oh and nobody can keep a secret. Heck, two people can even hook up at an office Christmas party without it spreading like wildfire, let alone hide the evidence of aliens.

Vegas is another classic example. When people think of inside Casino security what do they think of? They think of huge vaults with laser beams. They think of eagle eyed floor managers and pit bosses who scan the floor like robots. They think of security cameras everywhere and back rooms where hands are broken with hammers. They think of an inner labyrinth of hallways and super secure entryways and retina scanners. You know, Oceans 11 stuff. It looks great on camera and makes it look like some magical place. However, I've been all over, in and about Vegas casinos. I've been there when they are being built and I've seen all the plans. There are no secret hidden rooms. There are not gigantic vaults with laser beams and guards that look like SWAT team members. The pit bosses and floor managers, are just average people, who can get bored, be drowsy at work because they stayed up too late the previous night drinking or just lazy. They do their job, but they aren't super hawk eyed detectives who are constantly analyzing every player that walks by and can instantly tell you what their favorite alcoholic beverage is because of how they are betting. Do you know how easy it is to get into the inner side of a casino? It's as easy as opening the right door. It's amazing how just putting a sign that says "employees only" is as effective a 2 lb padlock. People think, oh it's impossible to rob a Vegas casino. It happens ALL THE TIME. It's like any other workplace. There is no magic there. They don't have the time or money to spend on all for all these fantastical movie inspired security features. It's an illusion because they WANT you to think that. They like movies like Oceans 11 because it if you believed it, you would never think about trying to commit a crime in a Vegas casino. Perception is more valuable than reality. The reality is crimes happen all the time on Strip properties that go unsolved all the time even with cameras and security everywhere.

The greatest book is the one where the pages are blank. That's because the reader will imagine something far greater than any words the writer can print. The government, aliens, Vegas, palm readers, secret recipes and special sauce, the Stig, are all effective because they are shrouded in mystery. But when the curtain is pulled back, the sauce is revealed, and the helmet removed, you'll realize there wasn't anything really magical or anything beyond than what it really was.

Last edited:
So I read that wiki page from top to bottom and to sum it up it sounds like there is no proof it ever happened. Much more evidence that it never happens. How did the link prove your point.

Har har very funny. :rolleyes:

Read more about the Philadelphia project. It didn't just make the ship disappear it made the people inside it disappear too. When they came back, there were people embedded into the bulkheads. Its documented and it really happened using equipment that Nikola Tesla invented. You can say whatever you like about it.... its not clear paint or some crap like that... It created an electromagnetic field around the ship and everything inside it transferring into hyperspace...

If aliens do exist how would they get here? They wouldn't be sitting in their ships flying here for hundreds of thousands of years using standard rocket technology..... they would bend spacetime so that it wouldn't take so long using anti-gravity and slipping into another dimension ie teleporting. For a civilization that's far more "evolved" than humans I would think that rockets would be like rocks to them.
Using conventional rockets to get to the nearest star would take a few hundred thousand years... but whatever I don't really care if you believe it or not. Its just interesting to read about things that are not the norm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

Of course I'm sure none of you will believe this and thats fine with me... :)

Oh and saying you've seen a stealth bomber or fighter does nothing to prove that they're not invisible... lol how would you see something that's invisible anyways? You would only hear of people saying they have seen the crafts.

So I read that wiki page from top to bottom and to sum it up it sounds like there is no proof it ever happened. Much more evidence that it never happens. How did the link prove your point.

I never said that the wiki page was any proof? :confused:

All I'm saying is you are giving way to much credit to a government or organization that can barely sustain itself (if even that!), let alone keep these amazing secrets of these fantastical events and extraordinary technologies.

This is a government that can't keep a secret (Bill Clinton/Monica debacle)

Can't fabricate a lie (couldn't fabricate WMDs to justify a war)

Can't even assemble aid to its constituents (Katrina Relief)

Can't even stay solvent (trade deficit, budget, Social Security)

Can't reliably even get into space or back without blowing up (Challenger, Columbia)

Look face it, the US government has a hard enough time being a semi functioning government, let alone be this well oiled machine of supreme secrecy people think it is. I've lived in DC, I've worked in government. Do you know what the government is? Here's a hint it's not full of evil masterminds, scheming up some amazing conspiracies or ways to hide things to the public. It's full of sleepy, average-intelligence drones, pulling in between 45-85K a year, who grind through every day filling out TPS reports and very inefficiently working through bureaucratic red tape (no offense to those that work for the government). Oh and nobody can keep a secret. Heck, two people can even hook up at an office Christmas party without it spreading like wildfire, let alone hide the evidence of aliens.

Vegas is another classic example. When people think of inside Casino security what do they think of? They think of huge vaults with laser beams. They think of eagle eyed floor managers and pit bosses who scan the floor like robots. They think of security cameras everywhere and back rooms where hands are broken with hammers. They think of an inner labyrinth of hallways and super secure entryways and retina scanners. You know, Oceans 11 stuff. It looks great on camera and makes it look like some magical place. However, I've been all over, in and about Vegas casinos. I've been there when they are being built and I've seen all the plans. There are no secret hidden rooms. There are not gigantic vaults with laser beams and guards that look like SWAT team members. The pit bosses and floor managers, are just average people, who can get bored, be drowsy at work because they stayed up too late the previous night drinking or just lazy. They do their job, but they aren't super hawk eyed detectives who are constantly analyzing every player that walks by and can instantly tell you what their favorite alcoholic beverage is because of how they are betting. Do you know how easy it is to get into the inner side of a casino? It's as easy as opening the right door. It's amazing how just putting a sign that says "employees only" is as effective a 2 lb padlock. People think, oh it's impossible to rob a Vegas casino. It happens ALL THE TIME. It's like any other workplace. There is no magic there. They don't have the time or money to spend on all for all these fantastical movie inspired security features. It's an illusion because they WANT you to think that. They like movies like Oceans 11 because it if you believed it, you would never think about trying to commit a crime in a Vegas casino. Perception is more valuable than reality. The reality is crimes happen all the time on Strip properties that go unsolved all the time even with cameras and security everywhere.

The greatest book is the one where the pages are blank. That's because the reader will imagine something far greater than any words the writer can print. The government, aliens, Vegas, palm readers, secret recipes and special sauce, the Stig, are all effective because they are shrouded in mystery. But when the curtain is pulled back, the sauce is revealed, and the helmet removed, you'll realize there wasn't anything really magical or anything beyond than what it really was.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5712544616311773685#

You should watch this video which was just on national geographic....

Just because the people in the gov't work hard to make a living, doesn't mean they don't commit crimes against innocent people, or perform covert missions with tax payer money. The only secrets you know about are the ones that have leaked out. There are thousands of unknown things that the gov't had done that no one will ever know.

This video above is a prime example of what people are capable of..... Yes some secrets to leak out but I can assure you there is tons of shit you don't know about that's probably 10x worse.... if they are willing to kill someone to keep them quiet b/c he knows too much, then they are capable of a lot more than you and I know. Period.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5712544616311773685#

You should watch this video which was just on national geographic....

Just because the people in the gov't work hard to make a living, doesn't mean they don't commit crimes against innocent people, or perform covert missions with tax payer money. The only secrets you know about are the ones that have leaked out. There are thousands of unknown things that the gov't had done that no one will ever know.

This video above is a prime example of what people are capable of..... Yes some secrets to leak out but I can assure you there is tons of shit you don't know about that's probably 10x worse.... if they are willing to kill someone to keep them quiet b/c he knows too much, then they are capable of a lot more than you and I know. Period.

Ok, I had actually written a lengthy response to your post, but decided to delete it as obviously you have your beliefs and there is no changing that. As with any faith based (and non-proven) belief, like religion, there is no tangible argument that will actually come to any resolution as everything is going to be based on hypotheticals.

SO, instead I give you this argument. Say you are correct and say aliens have been visiting earth for billions of years. Say the government is one big conspiracy. Say the Egyptians worked with Aliens to build the pyramids.

SO WHAT?

How does that affect your day to day life? How has that affected anybody’s day to day life, now and in the past? Do you think the average Egyptian cared? No, they were busy trying to put food on the table, find a mate, raise a kid. Which is what you and I should be doing. How does aliens and government conspiracies affect my life? I’m too busy trying to put food on my table, pay my mortgage, find a mate, and try to build a family. Humans have been on this planet for years, ignorant of any aliens and they continue to be on this planet. The reality they should be focusing on is the reality that affects them day to day. I have as much understanding of aliens as I do with the entire ecosystem that lives at the bottom of the ocean. But neither affect me or my day to day life so I have no interest in understanding or even acknowledging either and so should everyone else.

Ok, so say aliens will blow up the planet in 2012 and that does affect me. But at the same time. Well, what can I do about it. If aliens want to blow up the planet, how can I stop them? Like I said, I’ve got my hands full with paying my mortgage let alone stop a fleet of aliens who have mastered intergalatic space travel. If you knew the planet was going to blow up in 2012, what would you do differently? More importanly what COULD you do differently other than keep on living. There is nothing you do about it. Might as well keep on living until it does.

People spend way too much time thinking and fretting over things that they know nothing about, doesn’t affect their lives, or have absolutely no control over. Rather than spending calories on conspiracies and aliens, how about applying that to spending more time with your kids, or volunteering, or making more money, or just enjoying life? I’ll live my entire life completely ignorant to if there is or isn’t aliens and you know what, it won’t affect my life one bit. And you know what, say we do meet aliens, well it will have as much change in my life as with any other thing I didn’t know about but learned of, like microscopic germs or how hot dogs are made. The TRUTH behind hot dogs and chicken nuggets is pretty disgusting but you know what? I still eat them.

Back