• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thread Deleted - where to post?

Just got a notice that my thread was deleted. The thread was asking about the best place to advertise my car, with a link to the Autotrader page. The deletion notice referred me to the Marketplace, but as mentioned in my thread that didn't work out for me.

So... is there an acceptable place in Marketplace to ask my question and/or make known to folks that my car is for sale? I do not want to pay the 5% commission it appears is required to post a For Sale listing in Marketplace.

Thanks, and sorry for any issues. I'm fairly new to NSX Prime and a complete rookie with web forums in general.

Forum rules do not permit linking to autotrader like you did in a regional forum. Ads are only permitted in marketplace without cross posts in other forums.

Forum rules do not permit linking to autotrader like you did in a regional forum. Ads are only permitted in marketplace without cross posts in other forums.

Why is this a rule?

...because the lawnmower man says so.

Back