• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titanium Exhaust Tips - Who sells them?

Make sure to check the available width in your valence first- I think DavidF has the gt-one which may differ from yours. You may want to PM him or Cyba and see how wide those measure too.

Sorry for late reply I never received any email notifications from this thread.

I can custom make any tip you wish just needs minimum 10 sets all in same size and finish.

You can see what other tips I offer in link below.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237510

Feel free to email [email protected] for any questions

Regards
Derek

+1 for titanium quad tips. i want tips like this !!!

000_1531.jpg

Last edited:
has anyone done this to taitec gtlw?
It's not likely. But it's very doable. These tips are universal so can be welded to most any single outlet. By far best tip for the money IMO. I've had mine 3+ years and still love looking back there.:redface:

It's not likely. But it's very doable. These tips are universal so can be welded to most any single outlet. By far best tip for the money IMO. I've had mine 3+ years and still love looking back there.:redface:

i wouldnt mind doing this to mine. ive been wanting my tips to come out more. i feel like the gtlw is too far in under the valence plus i like burnt tip look. how much do the tips run?

That's exactly what I went from, I brought the tips out just past the valence since the gtlw tips were recessed.

I buy a real titanium exhaust now all you posers steal my look.... :biggrin:

Haha... These tips look great man, if I didn't have a real ti exhaust I'd be all over it. In fact the tips look better than my tips already on my ARC ti.

I buy a real titanium exhaust now all you posers steal my look.... :biggrin: In fact the tips look better than my tips already on my ARC ti.

Maybe you can get these and a SS exhaust when your Ti exhaust breaks! :biggrin:

could i get clarification. i keep reading how you cant weld titanium tips to certain exhaust. i have taitec gtlw exhaust and ive seen a set of titanium tips i want to get. will i have any issues?

The titanium tip is riveted to a SS inlet, which is how you weld it to SS. You can see the rivets in the photos-

You'll need to talk to Cyba.

Hey Dave,

Do you think these tips work on 91 OEM exhaust? may be just a bolt on? I don't even know what size am I looking at.
The reason I am asking is because I think my starwar OEM exhaust tip is bolt on.

Hey Dave,

Do you think these tips work on 91 OEM exhaust? may be just a bolt on? I don't even know what size am I looking at.
The reason I am asking is because I think my starwar OEM exhaust tip is bolt on.
Sorry for the late reply. Yes they will.

Back