• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To wing or not to wing?

Stock or CF

• Total voters
I can't decide which look I like best. Some angles, I really like the cf wing and other times I prefer the clean lines of the stock wing.

wing_004.JPG

wing_003.JPG

wing_002.JPG

wing_001.JPG

Personally I love the stock wing and would never consider changing it. It keeps the look sleek and appear lower like an exotic should be.

Unfortunately every single one of my friends prefer the larger CF wings. I must be the minority. They are also into the ricer type things if that means anything.

it matches your black jet pilot canopy roof very nicely, wing it!! but if you had stock rims and stock side skirt, then stock looks nice and classy.

Personal opinion. Do what YOU want to do.

I like the NSX-R wing. Off of the NSX-R, functional (downforce), aggressive but not gaudy, I <3 carbon fiber = works for me. Do what works for you.

your car is lowered, has more aggressive wheels and side skirts.

to me you already made up your mind..you need the nsx-r wing to round out the look.

the nsx-r wing is one of those things that when you see it the first couple times in pictures and you think does it interrupt the lines of the car? then you install it , step back and look at your car and go wow that's awesome and better in every way.

I have been thinking the same thing,

some days I want the NSX-R wing with my black NSX but then I only like the OEM spoiler, I dont know

I cant sleep at night thinking about it.

kinda wanna black out my whole car.

but with your Silverstone color I think the R wing looks good with the black roof.
it fits.

I like stock so far and things will change over time. I think you are in transition so confusion.

You may need to get NSX Rear Diffuser DF-R if you put NSX-R wing to balance it out in my view. Again personal choice.

Silver is a mild color so you can go bit heavy and would not look like you trying too hard.

You like it then do it. I am sure you can sell it if you don't like very quick.

No wing.

My first thoughts are it ruins the lines, but do as you wish it can always easily be undone. I have a local who has offered me to try his out which I should do. I have a concern for the visibility out the rear window and seeing that higher line. I also like the brake light line along the entire edge.

Agree with the above. The NSX-R wing adds really nice and classy lines to an otherwise flat rear.

On lowered cars its a great way to get some dimension back there IMO. I loved mine!

Wing, but also make sure you get also the CF trunk lip, otherwise the gap in my opinion is way to big .. :)

WING!

Back